Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2008
    So first this Canon chick was dating Paul Macias then he used her, fucked her and now shes going out with another Fry's associate David Manera. I always see these 2 together its so obvious and everyone always talks about them. Talk about a slut!
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    List of Employees Fired From Fry's San Diego thanks to Fry's Corporate
    Note to Randy Fry from a San Diego customer...
    Jonathon (Customer Service Supervisor) & Canon Rep Dating
    Do people from all the other non-san diego stores just post in the news section?
    Not from San Diego
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2008
    Impregnate then dump. Kids these days. They can't keep their zippers up.i am a worm.
  2.  permalink
    She's mighty fine lookin'. All I have to say. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2008
    She's not all that . Go to a club and get a real GF don't take one you work with especially one who Paul has been with who knows what she has now.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2008
    you can have one girl for work, one for school, one in america, and one for the night at tji am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2008 edited
    Aight for realz, If yall want to talk shit about me, that's all good. If you want to talk about her, then leave your fucking name and let me show you what it's like to be a real man. I promise you flea, I am going to find out who you are and I'm going to make you regret ever talking shit. I understand your some little fucking flea who has to talk behind a computer, trust me dawg, you are fucking with the wrong person here. She is very nice and her business isn't your concern. Trust me dawg, you fucked up bringing her into this. I suggest you quit fry's. This is an open threat! I will fuck you up and I will make you hate life, that I promise.  

Yea green card, this goes for you too. Trust me you both are little fucking bitches. Man the fuck up and tell this to her face or my face. If you tell her, then she will relay the info. Both of you guys have never gotten laid before and that's why you are get angry when she is talking to some dude other then you. Nothing but punk bitches, that's what both of you are.My site... http://www.howtokeepagirl.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2008
    dont jerk off too much there buddy. We can be civil about this you know.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Wait Mr.William or whatever you want to be called they don't even say what her name is so how do you know its the right person who you think it is? You on the other hand have been put on the spot for doing many illegal things at Fry's on this site before and you still work there? Maybe you should think about quiting because one day your going to be caught for doing what your doing...all those illegal services at the customers houses and bootleg software!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Fuck you worm number one, and flea trust me dawg I ain't about to get into a rant with you. I have a fucking life. Trust me dawg, I ain't gonna message you anymore. You're fucking with the wrong person. You are going to get fucked up, trust me on that. I will be the one to do it. No one else.My site... http://www.howtokeepagirl.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    I want to see you guys figutei am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    Paul your a looser Im putting you on blast! Everyone here is Pauls private info which I obtained cause hes a looser and has his imformation public on his godaddy account for his site:  

•  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Thats totally public domain information. It's not private. I think you're just stating the obvious. You can pull whois information on anyone if they have a site.com.i am a worm.
  3.  permalink
    Flea has more than one person looking for him. He's too much of a pussy to confront someone at work. He's just gonna hide.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    I think Flea is somone from returns thats what everyone here in the cashier department thinks. I just think hes all talk though he just uses the internet to vent out his frustrations cause hes to scared to talk to these people in real life.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsunshyne
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Oh yea Green card, I think you're ass already got fired, so you mean nothing. That's chill you got my info I don't really care. I am not scared to tell you fuckin bitches who I am. I leave my name like a fucking man. Leave your name green cared and learn how to spell loser please. Fucking uneducated bastard. Aight I'll find you too then, I got no problem doing that. Like I said before I'm a man, I'll leave my name and tell you what I fucking think about you. You're a bitch who won't. Trust me you and fucking flea are both fucked when I find you, I will fuck you up and I will put you in the hospital.My site... http://www.howtokeepagirl.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorNinjician
    William:Oh yea Green card, I think you're ass already got fired, so you mean nothing. That's chill you got my info I don't really care. I am not scared to tell you fuckin bitches who I am. I leave my name like a fucking man. Leave your name green cared and learn how to spell loser please. Fucking uneducated bastard. Aight I'll find you too then, I got no problem doing that. Like I said before I'm a man, I'll leave my name and tell you what I fucking think about you. You're a bitch who won't. Trust me you and fucking flea are both fucked when I find you, I will fuck you up and I will put you in the hospital.

You're all talk. You seem to have LMS* or something...  

Grow up.  

* Little Man Syndrome
  4.  permalink
    Who cares if they're dating?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Who cares about any of this shit. Everyone shut the fuck up or the sass is going to open a can.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2008
    Gamefreak88:She's mighty fine lookin'. All I have to say. :)

Pics plz.  

There is so much gangster talk on here I think Im loosing my mizzind. Word.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2008
    Wait if this guy David and this chick aren't dating maybe they should go on that site to find new love! www.frys.com LOL jk don't worry Cannon girl there is plenty of other Fry's salesmen for you!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2008
    lol @ san diego
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2008
    I confirmed this they aren't dating ANYMORE they were in the past however my sources reveal.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    Flea one question where do you get your sources from?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    knowitall:Flea one question where do you get your sources from?

Heaven itself.Superhero!
  5.  permalink
    flea:I confirmed this they aren't dating ANYMORE they were in the past however my sources reveal.

He makes it up as he goes.
  6.  permalink
    Gamefreak88:She's mighty fine lookin'. All I have to say. :)

im surprized you like gurls gregi love it when they call me big papa
  7.  permalink
    i dont think the canon rep is dating anyone in the store.  
    guys like to talk to girls its normal.  
    and so far david seems to be a nice guyi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2008
    Get over it people this is so old now... we need to play connect the dots with her freckles now!