Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2008
    Great way to make this the most viewed topic and conversation on the site!

Poll

What do you think Brandon should do?

Be The Same3
    25%
    Get New Shirts + Maxim Anti Persperant4
    33%
    Loose Weight & Get In Shape4
    33%

Total Votes: 12

1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Checking for yellow arm pits?
    Congressional Earmarks per State... total and per capita
    Is this evenly humanly possible..never second-guess the endurance of the human body?
    Anybody knows?
    Anybody know the WiFi password?
  2.  permalink
    greencard:Great way to make this the most viewed topic and conversation on the site!

And it's a great way to get more people to visit this site.  

worm:One of the sups told me its where we come to learn about frys. Since there is no formal training you know?

Wow. That's sad.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    I feel sorry for Brandon. whoever the fuck he is I hope he's not reading this.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    You must be talking about the Fake ass CA that says hi to everyone and pretends to be so nice. I know that their is some drugs that will make you do that shit hook it up girl!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    I orignially worte this as advice to brandon but tyler had to express his love for him and defend him...Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  3.  permalink
    flea:I orignially worte this as advice to brandon but tyler had to express his love for him and defend him...

Brandon helps me cherrypick. He's a good guy. You on the other hand are little worthless bag of shit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Oh pathetic people helping pathetic people nice. I'll make sure I tell LP to keep an eye and talk to rick about cherry pickers like your fat ass!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  4.  permalink
    flea:Oh pathetic people helping pathetic people nice. I'll make sure I tell LP to keep an eye and talk to rick about cherry pickers like your fat ass!

Rick knows I cherrypick. I do it right in front of him. He could care less. Thanks for caring so much.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    He proberly feels bad for you...He knows your hungry and only make $2Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  5.  permalink
    flea:He proberly feels bad for you...He knows your hungry and only make $2

But that $2 goes a long way. It helps me feed my fat lazy eyed ass all day long.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    You have pissed stained armpits?i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    I win -goodnight everyone!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  6.  permalink
    worm:You have pissed stained armpits?

No. My armpit stains are a shade of green and smell like mint.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    this conversation is over. Im off to bed to I have work at 9am.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    I think I'm going to collect donations to get Tyler and Brandon that Maxim 4 pack its pretty cheap its only $39.99 and maybe then we all can be happy and get along.
  7.  permalink
    Goodnight and godbless.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    You belive in god?!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2008
    Brandon's armpit stains are so yellow they glow in the dark!
  8.  permalink
    Fowl oder?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2008
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    So what's the update? Did this Brandon dude clean up or what?i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Nope still nasty and smelly he nees the maxim or hes doomed!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  9.  permalink
    flea:Nope still nasty and smelly he nees the maxim or hes doomed!

Your still a bitch I see. Man up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    Do you think Brandon should clean up and use the Anti Perspirant?
  10.  permalink
    This is the best thread the internets has ever seen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Fake!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2008
    Ninjician:I like how many times you misspelled "sweat" as "sweet"  

Like, you want to lick his sweet, sweet armpits.

I like how many times he misspelled foul fowl.  
    Fear my new guinea fowl http://zettesworld.com/hdz04b/images/birds/Vulturine%20Guinea%20Fowl%201082004.jpg  

PS this thread is really amusing.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    I like how your picture dont' work ayahu learn how to put code in correctly before I cyber bitch slap yo assFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    flea:I like how your picture dont' work ayahu learn how to put code in correctly before I cyber bitch slap yo ass

I know I copied the url, wigga.Superhero!
  11.  permalink
    flea:I like how your picture dont' work ayahu learn how to put code in correctly before I cyber bitch slap yo ass

I bet you still live with your momma and daddy. Fuckin pussy. Using the internet to talk shit about people. You don't have shit on anyone. You just another e-fag.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    SDCherryPicker:

I bet you still live with your momma and daddy. Fuckin pussy. Using the internet to talk shit about people. You don't have shit on anyone. You just another e-fag.

I like the Flea man. He is an integral part of our Fry's Forum Community. I'm pretty sure you came second. Flea has seniority.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2008
    I back up AyaHu on Flea that guy is funny sometimes LOL ... But seriously hes been on this site for a while he must have worked for Frys for a long time too because he has alot of info on them!
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    LOL why is everyone picking on the foreigner who can't spell LOL lets pick on someone new for a change like yo quiero taco bell greencard
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2008 edited
    worm:So what's the update? Did this Brandon dude clean up or what?

so whats up deal with brandon? Does he even know we know about his hygiene?i am a worm.
  12.  permalink
    [quote][cite] worm:[/cite][quote][cite] worm:[/cite]So what's the update? Did this Brandon dude clean up or what?[/quote]

so whats up deal with brandon? Does he even know we know about his hygiene?[/quote]

I mentioned it to him. He thought it was funny. And I agree. Everyone who talks shit online but not in-person needs to get a life.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    Brandon stinks Im not kidding get near him and smell him@! Why does he work with so many customers and not worry about how he looks or smells!
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    flea:I'm not afraid you know I work in returns who cares!~ Your the one who needs to stop sucking cock check out yoru great picture!

You look like an owl Tyler!
  13.  permalink
    Show yourself if your man enough to spread rumors and talk shit about other people on this site. I let everyone know who I am.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    Lets see you won't find me theres to many cashiers to ever find out which one I am LOL
  14.  permalink
    knowitall:Lets see you won't find me theres to many cashiers to ever find out which one I am LOL

I know your a little fuckstick who talks shit behind other peoples back. So I have that narrowed down to a few people.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    Who said Im a guy ? How do you not know Im not a female or a Supervisor who doesn't like you?
  15.  permalink
    knowitall:Who said Im a guy ? How do you not know Im not a female or a Supervisor who doesn't like you?

I know your not a supervisor. Because all of them are on this site already. I think I can guess who you are. See you tomorrow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    I don't hate you I just don't like your cheer picking ass while everyone else makes $9 a hour because I can't get big sales like you.
  16.  permalink
    knowitall:I don't hate you I just don't like your cheer picking ass while everyone else makes $9 a hour because I can't get big sales like you.

It's not my fault your lazy ass doesn't work hard. The more sales you take the more money you make.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    Why is it my fault you make $12 a hour and I make $9 cause you cherry pick? I try really hard to help as many customers as I can.
  17.  permalink
    knowitall:Why is it my fault you make $12 a hour and I make $9 cause you cherry pick? I try really hard to help as many customers as I can.

The laziest cashier makes $9. I could do nothing all day and I could make that much. Your just lazy and you don't work hard. You do just enough to keep your job.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Most people work just the amount they need to pay the bills. thats what Mr. knowitall and probably everyone is doing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2008
    knowitall:
    flea:I'm not afraid you know I work in returns who cares!~ Your the one who needs to stop sucking cock check out yoru great picture!

You look like an owl Tyler!

" >http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5075/fatasspw0.jpg  

" >http://mac.honan.net/uploaded_images/orly-750116.jpg  

For reals.
  18.  permalink
    A chubby owl with a hootie and the blowfish goatee?
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2008
    Maybe Maria Gallos baby belongs to Tyler since he said himself "fat girls need love too"