Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2008 edited
    Brandon Schwartz, I don't know if anyone has asked you or approched you but Im sure after this many people will know and some might even talk to you about it. I personally think you have Auxillary Hyperhydrosis which in simple terms means your body sweats alot because your weight gain, stress or other issues. You get those big yellow stains in your shirts because the deodarant your using has Aluminum which when combined with your sweat it makes rust which then forms the yellow stains we see on your shirt. Also note that most convential deodorants don't treat or are strong enough to deal with Hyperhydrosis which can result in a fowl oder. I have a couple recommendations to help solve thgis problem. First your going to have to destroy and get rid of all your stained shirts and start using a Anti-Persperant like Maxim $13.95 @ http://www.stopsweat.com which will help clog your pores from oversweating which cause the fowl odor you have. The Maxim stops you from sweeting but you still need a seperate deodrant , I would recommend you buy something with baking soda which helps control odor. Your going to have to buy some new clothes that fit you and no longer have the sweet stains. Try to shower atleast twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening to help your body stay clean and odor free. I very helpful word of advice would also be to start excercising some and get your ass off the computer/stop playing all those video games and loose some weight. I am not trying to be mean or anything I am just tired of seeing you like that at the store its just not right everyone else gets in trouble for not being in dress code I think you should too even if it means me writing this and having everyone knowing if they didn't already know. I really hope you do something about your problem its just sad there is a solution to it and Im telling you how you can take care of it.  

Poll

What do you think Brandon should do?

Be The Same3
    25%
    Get New Shirts + Maxim Anti Persperant4
    33%
    Loose Weight & Get In Shape4
    33%

Total Votes: 12

Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Checking for yellow arm pits?
    Congressional Earmarks per State... total and per capita
    Is this evenly humanly possible..never second-guess the endurance of the human body?
    Anybody knows?
    Anybody know the WiFi password?
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2008
    Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating affects approximately 3 million Americans alone. Are you one who suffers from this condition known as hyperhidrosis? Are you tired of embarrassing underarm sweat stains, odor, costly dry cleaning bills? If you are like myself and thousands of other Americans, you know what it is like to face uncontrollable, embarrassing underarm perspiration.  

Moderate underarm sweating is natural as we are all aware. However, extreme cases of underarm sweating can inhibit social development and can lead to isolation.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    You sir, are an ass.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    LOL we should all go up to Brandon and confront him and tell him hes been put on the spot thanks to frysforum.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorNinjician
    I like how many times you misspelled "sweat" as "sweet"  

Like, you want to lick his sweet, sweet armpits.
  2.  permalink
    I think it's rather rude to bring a topic like this to attention on a open forum. This should be discussed maturely in person with him. Brandon is a great guy and sold me one of my laptops before I started working there. I don't work in his department, so maybe I just never notice it, but I doubt it hinders him from doing his job.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    yes it hinders him I wouldn't buy from him if I saw giant yellow stains and he smells!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  3.  permalink
    Maybe if you get out of your little hole at returns you could man up and tell him what you think to his face. What a little chicken shit you are for posting a topic on the frysforum about him. How fuckin ignorant are you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    OKay Tyler your and idiot man up and talk shit to gregs face so I can see him bash your lazy eyed face into the registers.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  4.  permalink
    flea:OKay Tyler your and idiot man up and talk shit to gregs face so I can see him bash your lazy eyed face into the registers.

I do talk shit to greg and he takes it and talks shit back. Doesn't mean were gonna beat the shit outta each other. But if a man stinks or whatever just mind your own fucking buisness or just tell him what you think. How about you come up to my register and tell me and my lazy eye what you think of me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Im sorry your really gross looking and ugly you make me want to throw up your discusting!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  5.  permalink
    flea:Im sorry your really gross looking and ugly you make me want to throw up your discusting!

Wow. That's the best you could come up with. You are a little bitch. Everyone knows your a little bitch. You are a worthless cunt.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Haha you can't even get a girl your that gross looking ...I would compare you from the monster from the "The Goonies" you wish you knew who I was and even if you did I would kick your ass bitch!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  6.  permalink
    flea:Haha you can't even get a girl your that gross looking ...I would compare you from the monster from the "The Goonies" you wish you knew who I was and even if you did I would kick your ass bitch!

I already know who you are. If you can't confront Brandon to his face then you aren't man enough to step up to me. As for the ladies in my life all I can say is Fat girls need lovin too!!!!!  

Just another bitch runnin his mouth on this forum.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Your nasty! "Fat Girls need Love" ... maybe you should give Brandon some of that "Fat Love" you have :)Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  7.  permalink
    flea:Your nasty! "Fat Girls need Love" ... maybe you should give Brandon some of that "Fat Love" you have :)

Another great comeback. Atleast I know what pussy tastes like. Get off your knees and stop sucking cock you little bitch. Maybe knee pads would help.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    guys what the fck. You guys dont act like this in real life why do you do this online!?i am a worm.
  8.  permalink
    worm:guys what the fck. You guys dont act like this in real life why do you do this online!?

Because he has to be a little bitch and start a topic that doesn't need to be brought up. If you think someone smells just keep it to yourself or tell that person to their face. You will get more respect if you man up in life instead of hiding behind the internet.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    I'm not afraid you know I work in returns who cares!~ Your the one who needs to stop sucking cock check out yoru great picture!  

Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    "Like, you want to lick his sweet, sweet armpits."  

LOL
  9.  permalink
    flea:I'm not afraid you know I work in returns who cares!~ Your the one who needs to stop sucking cock check out yoru great picture!  

I think I was a little hammered in that pic. I am very photogenic. Look at my wonderful bone structure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    So thats Brandon Schwartz. Sweet.i am a worm.
  10.  permalink
    worm:So thats Brandon Schwartz. Sweet.

Nope. That would be me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    That Picture is Tyler Bankok or bangcock whichever one ...just by the looks of his picture it looks like hes on some crazy shit or hes taking it up his ass.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    SDCherryPicker:
    worm:So thats Brandon Schwartz. Sweet.

Nope. That would be me.

You should put a black border around it and put: Lame (then some fine print giving a reason why hes not lame)i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    I got $5 on the returns guy vs the cashier guy!
  11.  permalink
    greencard:I got $5 on the returns guy vs the cashier guy!

I will place $10 on myself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    I can keep this up all night if you want Tyler I don't work tommorow. This post was originally about Brandon I don't know why your putting your 2 cents in.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Ill hit you so hard Ill take your $10 and fix your lazy eye for free.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  12.  permalink
    flea:I can keep this up all night if you want Tyler I don't work tommorow. This post was originally about Brandon I don't know why your putting your 2 cents in.

Because I am bored and your a chicken shit. I don't work the next 2 days. So I can keep going longer than you can.  

I will pay for your medical bills if you man up and tell brandon what you think he should do about his sweet yellow pits.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Tyler is offended because he not only has a lazy eye but he also has Brandon's condition, excessive smell, excessive sweat, and excessive stains. Oh yeah and his excessively sweet sweat. you might want a lick.i am a worm.
  13.  permalink
    flea:Ill hit you so hard Ill take your $10 and fix your lazy eye for free.

I will bitch slap you so hard your great grandma will roll over in her grave.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    I have tried telling him to get new shirts that actually fit and aren't stained before and I'm sure other people and maybe even customers have looked at him weird.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    I don't need to slap you thats what girls do I will knock the shit out of you! And make everyone watch ...as per my grandma shes dead ...I don't care your such a pathetic looser you should have sex with the dead since I don't think any living beeing would want to touch you!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  14.  permalink
    worm:Tyler is offended because he not only has a lazy eye but he also has Brandon's condition, excessive smell, excessive sweat, and excessive stains.

I don't have a lazy eye. I sweat a little because I am fat.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    From the big quotes I see it looks like he makes a lot of money. Customers want to buy as quickly as possible so they can leave the cloud of smell.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Welcome to Brandons world fat ass! Maybe you should get some Maxim and put it in your eye!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  15.  permalink
    WTF YOU GOD DAMN KIKES CAN YOU FUCKING TAKE A MINUTE AND STOP FUCKING EATING ALL THIS COCK.  

YOU GOD DAMN JEWS I'LL BURN YOU IN MY OVEN YOU FUCKING PRICKS.  

YOU'RE AS BAD AS MEXICAN ORANGE PICKERS WHO STEAL MY DVDS!
  16.  permalink
    flea:I don't need to slap you thats what girls do I will knock the shit out of you! And make everyone watch ...as per my grandma shes dead ...I don't care your such a pathetic looser you should have sex with the dead since I don't think any living beeing would want to touch you!

I love having sex with your grandma. She doesn't put up a fight. Dumbass. Grow some real life balls and step up to me and we will see what happens.  

And the 9th grade called. They want their insults back.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    peter_griffin:WTF YOU GOD DAMN KIKES CAN YOU FUCKING TAKE A MINUTE AND STOP FUCKING EATING ALL THIS COCK.  

YOU GOD DAMN JEWS I'LL BURN YOU IN MY OVEN YOU FUCKING PRICKS.  

YOU'RE AS BAD AS MEXICAN ORANGE PICKERS WHO STEAL MY DVDS!

damnd racist fuckr. All you talk about is burning crosses and preaching your stupid kkk religioni am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Id know you out with you hit your lil "slap" wont' do shit to me! Id hit you so hard you might need to go to the cpr ! Your so fucken gross I bet you would like to go to the bed with a dead old granny!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    SDCherryPicker I am going to print this conversation and post it in the employee break room so everyone can see it . Its pretty funny oh and your loosing btw!
  17.  permalink
    flea:Id know you out with you hit your lil "slap" wont' do shit to me! Id hit you so hard you might need to go to the cpr ! Your so fucken gross I bet you would like to go to the bed with a dead old granny!

Can you make any sense at all. I will drop you like that $2 crack whore I dropped last week.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    this is the most pointless conversation ever. I come here to learn.i am a worm.
  18.  permalink
    greencard:SDCherryPicker I am going to print this conversation and post it in the employee break room so everyone can see it . Its pretty funny oh and your loosing btw!

I could care less. Do what you want. Post it through the whole store.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Atleast I could afford more than $2 because apparently thats all you make as a fat ass cashier!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  19.  permalink
    worm:this is the most point less conversation ever. I come here to learn.

I know. But it sure is fun. You come to frysforum to learn?
  20.  permalink
    2 DOLLAR WHORES? I HOPE THEY'RE NOT JEWISH LIKE THAT NEW CA GIRL WHO SMILES ALL THE TIME.  

SHES JUST AS BAD AS GREG AND TYLER DORKEN. LETS GANG RAPE HER!!@#
  21.  permalink
    flea:Atleast I could afford more than $2 because apparently thats all you make as a fat ass cashier!

Another classic comeback. Take that cock out of your mouth for one second and think of something else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    One of the sups told me its where we come to learn about frys. Since there is no formal training you know?i am a worm.