Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNickel9
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2013
    Does anyone have any details on how Fry's operations are going? How much time do they have left? I imagine that their stores are continuously losing customers due to bad service and internet sales. I honestly hope that Fry's burns to the ground while Randy watches the last of his empire turn to ashes. I still would be sad for all the hard workers who lose their job, but Fry's has gots to go,, its gots to go.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Salesmen are not Tech Support!
    Video for Supporting for $700 billion bailout
    People calling for tech support
    Real life pedophile caught on youtube.
    when does frys contact for employment or lack there of?
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2013
    If Fry's goes down it'll give me an excuse to find a better paying commission sales job, aka car sales... sharks prosper in car sales.
  2.  permalink
    I fully support all of the above statements in the first post. ; )
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2013
    r3j3ct: If Fry's goes down it'll give me an excuse to find a better paying commission sales job, aka car sales... sharks prosper in car sales.

Used car salesman?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2013
    ObiWan:
    r3j3ct: If Fry's goes down it'll give me an excuse to find a better paying commission sales job, aka car sales... sharks prosper in car sales.

Used car salesman?

I believe the proper term is "pre-owned."
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2013
    I was a "pre-owned" car salesman before I worked at Fry's. Made a shit ton more too. Wouldn't mind going back... only thing is that Fry's is a less stressful job.
  3.  permalink
    @all

No one answered Nickel9's question. Do we have anyone who works for HO not any form of associate on the store level, maybe someone who works for "store 82" and sees more on the vendor side. They seem to be operating on a thread the last few years it what it seems.
  4.  permalink
    Frys was falling behind on payments to its vendors, so much so that at one point some vendors were refusing to send anymore new product. This was why there were empty shelves and no stock from certain vendors and was confirmed by talking with some of the reps whenever they came around. I really feel that Frys is going down like the Titanic, and Home Office is having everyone rearrange the deck chairs as a distraction. I'm really surprised that more of Frys upper management has not been charge with illegal activities and sent to prison.