Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMAZDASPEED
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2008
    ?????????????????????????????????
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    99% of the topics on this site are bad, what does that tell you about Fry's
    WHAT DOES ***** TASTE LIKE?
    What Happened to the Good 'Ole Days,..
    Anyone know what happened to the category's on the site?
    What happened to the combo deals?
    •  
      CommentAuthorL1GHT50UT
    Yeah for some forum here I guess freedom of speech is not excersice...someones ***** started hurting. shit might as well deleted the other topics that talk about maryann, paul, and Brandon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    For the love of god, please do. We need some fucking moderation around here.
  2.  permalink
    There are some strange nazi mods that run this board.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2008
    How do you figure?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2009
    Lol you should be able to say whatever the hell you want. So on that note lets talk about what ***** taste like.:face-devil-grin:Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    you mean a bowl of pastini ****************************** the little star spaghetti soup awesome with onions mushrooms in chicken brauth.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Lol. dude don't say that they might ban the conversation with that kind of vulgarity!!!Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    Lol wait which part the spaghetti soup or the pastini's? ..... ******************** there i asterisked the pastini'sLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    Wait, there's censored words on here lol? Lmfao
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    no i just sensored pastini ********************************* using the same symbol i used for the pastini (very effective)Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    ********************=secret recipeIgnorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    well there really isnt much to pastini you boil water add brawth and your done.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Brawth the secret recipe SILENCE!Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    oh ...... i heard nothing infact i could only read it.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2009
    Good...aha...ahaha...... MUAHHAHAHAHAAAH:face-devil-grin:Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    O.o'Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Dude I need another girlfriend. haven't had one in like 2 or 3 months...... omg if I don't then I will lose my good record of having another 1 more girlfriend than the last year for 5 years in a row. I don't know anymore good looking girls....... I'm depressed.:face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying:Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2009
    Wow... pathetic doesn't even begin to describe...Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Not pathetic just ran out of options......... Wow that is pathetic.....*slits wrist*. Ahhh I feel better now? Hey josh wanna hang out?Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Down the road, not across the street.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu: Down the road, not across the street.

So many points.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    no no no its all about the shotgun.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    I rather a pistol. Then if your skitzophrenic you can shoot all your hallucinations. I have a spell check but I want obi to complain about me misspelling.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    LOL ouchLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    sialer: I rather a pistol. Then if your skitzophrenic you can shoot all your hallucinations. I have a spell check but I want obi to complain about me misspelling.

No, I met a kid who used a pistol and 'missed' but we know he just fuckin wimped out last second. Worse for him were the retributions of living after that.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2009 edited
    Dude anyone who commits suicide is either extremely fucked up or an idiot. In most cases the latter.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2009
    sialer: Dude anyone who commits suicide is either extremely fucked up or an idiot. In most cases the latter.

Or they are living a life worse than death. There are those, there are those. People who kill themselves for it, they will have to reincarnate and face the same thing in the next life until they get the fuck over it. But I don't blame anyone.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    You believe in reincarnation? Are you religious?Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    My religion is called Ayatheism and it's a broad mix of pantheism, buddhism, general... other things... so on... and ghosts.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2009
    i dont have a religion and im proud to reduce the flag clutter from all the flag waving we-will-convert-you crazies.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I accept conversions to my religion, for a fee of 500$ because your money should go towards your religion. Heh heh.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Meligion: I am god.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    everything is a big huge gigantic mathematical equation that is impossible to solve at the same time. you have molecules collide the can bond if they collide in a certain way they will both transfer energy and go in a different direction so if you can track the path of all matter and energy you will be able to tell the future and past to absolute detail however due to too many infinites this equation would never be able to be solved. This is basically saying you only have the illusion of choice infact it is already decided because the chemicals in your brain are going to trigger actions and reactions all the brain is is a big computer and it probably works on a vote type system between the individual cells which can be mathematically solvedLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2009
    Suzukiman: everything is a big huge gigantic mathematical equation that is impossible to solve at the same time. you have molecules collide the can bond if they collide in a certain way they will both transfer energy and go in a different direction so if you can track the path of all matter and energy you will be able to tell the future and past to absolute detail however due to too many infinites this equation would never be able to be solved. This is basically saying you only have the illusion of choice infact it is already decided because the chemicals in your brain are going to trigger actions and reactions all the brain is is a big computer and it probably works on a vote type system between the individual cells which can be mathematically solved

Son, don't be led astray by those hubub religious science types, Ayatheism is the only way to go. You need to contribute, once you do, you'll feel the light and joy of the Aya. Let Ayatheism into your heart.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    can i get that on a contract ive written up for just that purpose of joining this religion for a definite guaranteed financial gain after leaving because religion is all about spreading the wealth?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    however i do have a patent on the equation so anything that exists needs to pay their royalties.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Yes, you can get 10% on referrals if you join my affiliate program.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    as we see the birth of the first pyramid religion.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Sounds like scientology
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Praise Aya.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    AyaHu:
    Suzukiman: everything is a big huge gigantic mathematical equation that is impossible to solve at the same time. you have molecules collide the can bond if they collide in a certain way they will both transfer energy and go in a different direction so if you can track the path of all matter and energy you will be able to tell the future and past to absolute detail however due to too many infinites this equation would never be able to be solved. This is basically saying you only have the illusion of choice infact it is already decided because the chemicals in your brain are going to trigger actions and reactions all the brain is is a big computer and it probably works on a vote type system between the individual cells which can be mathematically solved

Lol. I'll let you in my bedroom. Thats my base belief  
    wear a condom is my second one.  

Son, don't be led astray by those hubub religious science types, Ayatheism is the only way to go. You need to contribute, once you do, you'll feel the light and joy of the Aya. Let Ayatheism into your heart.
    Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.