Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2013
    How much did you make? I hit $540 this year. Shit compared to previous years... but it's still nice.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Black Friday Commissions
    BLACK FRIDAY the 13th part 2 is here!!!
    Black Friday Payday
    BLACK FRIDAY
    Black Friday Scam
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2013 edited
    Also $1670 in PSCs, if you're curious... for the week that is. A bit over $1200 in commission for the week.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    Looks like someone told customers that PSCs cover "everything." 8|
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    No I just tell them what it covers, and not what it doesn't cover. Why say something that might make you lose the sale?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBest Buy
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2013
    Yeah you should only tell them what it actually covers. I only tell them what it doesn't cover if they ask.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2013 edited
    Final Numbers on what people made Commission wise, are really only good AFTER the 15-30 day Return Policy. ( And finding out, who Re-Wrote the Return you got a HIT on. )
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2013
    r3j3ct: No I just tell them what it covers, and not what it doesn't cover. Why say something that might make you lose the sale?

Said no Mohamed ever.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2013
    Who is this Mohamed you're talking about?
  2.  permalink
    made a little over $650.. last year made $900.

this year was slow as hell for a black friday.. line was looking weak when we first opened. still managed though
  3.  permalink
    I'm sure they'll have an extended return period as usual. I didn't look at the (gift) receipts to know for sure though lol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2013
    As of today I took about $20-30 of hits... mostly from Black Friday. Not as bad as I predicted.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2013
    r3j3ct: Who is this Mohamed you're talking about?

Many of the Mohameds who work at my store tend to shark their way into customer's wallets, by any means necessary. As a result, every customer that goes to the service desk with a physically damaged laptop throws a fit because the salesman who helped them out told them that the PSC is supposed to cover that. And when I look up the receipt, guess what names I almost always find? Some asshole salesman with Mohamed as their first and/or last name. I know it sounds racist, but it's foreigners like these that are contributing to Fry's shitty reputation. Firing them would cut terrible customer service in half.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2013
    Firing them would mean less profits for Fry's. Remember, Fry's cares about making money... not making good customer service. There's no need to be worried about "sounding" racist. I despise all the "Mohameds" and "Habibs" in my store too because they lie their asses off to the customers to make their $800 a week... gotta feel bad for those customers who return for the PSC and find out it's not covered :face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 5870
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2013
    First year in the computer department and first black Friday as a salesmen.
    Sold $900 in PSC and about $400 in commissions.
    Could've went higher but damn I got exhausted after the 10th hour
  4.  permalink
    also 1050 in psc just black friday alone. our store was #2 in the company just a little behind vegas
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2013 edited
    I imagine it would be tough to sell a "Fry's PSC" to an Apple customer, who has the option of an Apple Care Warranty. ( With a Genius to Help them )
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2013 edited
    Ever notice the Bull**it sales people are no longer there? Service dept looks up the receipt, and finds out the sales person is no longer with the company. Fry's really needs to be held Responsible as a Verbal Contract by a sales person, is binding in some states. Might be time for the customers to hit the " Record Button " on their phone... ( as long as it's legal )
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    FrenchyFry: Ever notice the Bull**it sales people are no longer there? Service dept looks up the receipt, and finds out the sales person is no longer with the company. Fry's really needs to be held Responsible as a Verbal Contract by a sales person, is binding in some states. Might be time for the customers to hit the " Record Button " on their phone... ( as long as it's legal )

If PSCs are so important to land, maybe Fry's should start making promo posters on them, like what they did for system builds and Nortons.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    They Can't. Then they would have to follow the Law in each state and all the Disclaimers with the * signs would take up the whole Poster.  

* Salesman Really Meant: ( Followed by 25 more * )
  5.  permalink
    Number two in the company? That was San Diego I heard?