Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2008
    Just curious what everyone's take on this is? Would you ask a customer out or for their phone number? and what is Fry's policy on it? :face-devil-grin:I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2008
    If they were Kristen Bell... or Heidi Klum... or Maria Ozawa, or your mom...
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2008
    Mmm, your mom.:face-devil-grin:I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2008
    It's against the law. You can't date customers. Its a conflict of interest.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2008
    I get hit on all the time by workers of any given company. Where the hell else will they ask, they most likely wont see me again. Or at least not for a few weeks.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorxyz123
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2008
    worm: It's against the law. You can't date customers. Its a conflict of interest.

you're a fuckn idiot, there is NO law against dating a customer...conflict...wtf.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2008
    What if your girlfriend comes in to buy something?? What if you're dating Rosy Palm and the Finger Sisters, and YOU buy something? PARADOX.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrenchfry
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2008
    A customer came to me looking for a harddrive.  
    She's cute, I help out find the harddrive she needed, she decided to get a PSC with it.  
    As I walk her up to the checkout, just ask her a few question like how normal sales person do, joke around, talk about life.  
    We found we both going to the same university, yes I'm parttime, work 2 and a half day.  
    We meet up in the university's library.  
    Time passed.  
    She's now my girlfriend.:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2008
    just remember to always have a stack of business cards to give to the customers for "side work"Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    frenchfry: A customer came to me looking for a harddrive.  
    She's cute, I help out find the harddrive she needed, she decided to get a PSC with it.  
    As I walk her up to the checkout, just ask her a few question like how normal sales person do, joke around, talk about life.  
    We found we both going to the same university, yes I'm parttime, work 2 and a half day.  
    We meet up in the university's library.  
    Time passed.  
    She's now my girlfriend.:face-devil-grin:

Girlfriends by happenstance > People that pick their chicks up at the mall or club.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Damn right. Chicks at clubs are sluts, chicks at bars are drunks, chicks at the mall are spenders. Chicks you met randomly = might not be.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2008
    like the one downstairs from me and i still need to go on the date i promised :SLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthornewmedia
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2008
    Sasquatch: If they were Kristen Bell... or Heidi Klum... or Maria Ozawa, or your mom...

or Mrs Sasquatch since I like bush.:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    newmedia:
    Sasquatch: If they were Kristen Bell... or Heidi Klum... or Maria Ozawa, or your mom...

or Mrs Sasquatch since I like bush.:face-devil-grin:

I am Mrs. Sasquatch.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    And we both hate Bush. (W)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    how can you both hate bush it's down between th.......... oh the monkey in the white house bush thats it.......... O.o'Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....