Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2008 edited
    I talk about the people I talk about on this site because more than one person has told them what I have said and feel there is no other way to resolve or talk to them or have them change their ways without having to talk about it in the open for other people and home office to read. I think they will fall under preasure cause everyone will know what they are up to or their shady/evil ways especially when they try to deny/hide something. If they really cared or didn't want someone to know something they wouldn't tell anyone or not do it in the first place. I am a nice person and I know deep down in side I am doing the right thing. I prey to Allah that you do the write thing and not continue with your wrong doings and I pray for.  

Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2008
    Hame Maar Dala Hame Maar Dala Hame Maar Dala  
    Allah Maar Dala Allah Maar Dala Allah~~~~~~Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Thank you for your praises Ayahoo.comFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    Still a big pussy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Can I get two Chicken Tikka Masalas to go?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch:Can I get two Chicken Tikka Masalas to go?

Tikkas are the jewelry that goes on your part and down your forehead when you are married.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    Is it 'right thing' or 'write thing'?
  3.  permalink
    If you prey to Allah, does that mean He is hunting you? Maybe You should pray for Allah to stop. Anyway, keep posting. you are one of the more entertaining people on this nutty forum.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2008
    In the 1960s, a number of unauthentic "Indian" foods were developed, including the widely popular "chicken tikka masala".  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_cuisine  

Probably more delicious than jewelry.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2008 edited
    Whats up with all the love SDCherryPicker? Flea is not hes not even fighting with you on here.  

Can't we all just get a long?! Gosh
  4.  permalink
    greencard:Whats up with all the love SDCherryPicker? Flea is not hes not even fighting with you on here.  

Can't we all just get a long?! Gosh

No. He's just a little bug that needs to be squashed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    Yo Go Boy! Preech that Allah and use your freedom of speech just don't terrorize me at Fry's!
    •  
      CommentAuthor56743
    Message for "flea": Jesus loves you!:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    I don't think Flea belives in the same god your reffering to and he doesn't belive in Jesus I think your just going to piss him off!
    •  
      CommentAuthor56743
    oops..lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Raid I bet you just want to spray on him.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    I shouldn't.. but I can't help myself..

[IMG]http://www.fertilegarden.com/photos/Image25-L.jpg[/IMG]
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Gamefreak88:I shouldn't.. but I can't help myself..  

" >http://www.fertilegarden.com/photos/Image25-L.jpg[/IMG]  

wtf why me? That's worm killer.i am a worm.
  5.  permalink
    I've got nothing against you.. but you mentioned the Raid on flea.. so.. I had to reuse the joke. Nothing personal.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    No one likes you Greg! "Nothing personal."  

•  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2008
    Wtf is with the teeth?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    I think most of us don't care about someone's teeth. I sure don't.I shit trains, Now what?
  6.  permalink
    It's no secret who I am. Every one at the San Diego store, among others, knows who I am. Those, however, are not my teeth. Mine are straight and white. Don't try so hard to insult me next time mmk?
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2008 edited
    Greg that is you...Everyone knows you chipped your tooth since you were insult me and worm with killers you deserve to be insulted.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    Lol yeah i remember seeing that on his myspace blog.
  7.  permalink
    Funny.. since I don't blog.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    MySpace Bulletins  
    (No one Really Cares About Your Life Stop Writting About IT)
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2008
    Sasquatch:http://sidesplittingauctions.com/uploaded_images/sasquatch-repellent-796453.jpg  

Not me, but I found this funny. 

Thank god they finally invented it.  
    Im going to order some on ebay.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2008
    we haven't heard from flea for a few days now. Its been creepy quiet.
  8.  permalink
    Flea bitched out. i knew he was a little faggot. little pressure and he went crying back to momma.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2008
    Dont drive off my people. Flea may have acted more immature than Id originally reasoned him, but he is still the Flea.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2008
    Look you fat ass Tyler my wife needs attention shes been ill and I been busy I forgot your fatass can't get any love and according to you only fat girls need your love so if I was you I would shut your fucken lazy eyed owl looking trap okay you shithole!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Wowzers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    You better watch out Im back and stronger than ever before me and AyaHu will know the shit out of you ...you fucken fat ass owl!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch:Wowzers.

/agreeSuperhero!
  9.  permalink
    flea:Look you fat ass Tyler my wife needs attention shes been ill and I been busy I forgot your fatass can't get any love and according to you only fat girls need your love so if I was you I would shut your fucken lazy eyed owl looking trap okay you shithole!

Herpes is not an Illness. Your still a scared little faggot. I dare ya to come get me. Your just a little bitch who hides behind a computer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    I will never reveal to anyone who my real identity is because of critiscism and retaliation from Fry's Management and not necessarly the employees. I could be a male, female, computer salesmen, computer access sales, supervisor, returns associate, Black , White, Persian, Indian, Lebanese, Asia, Mexican, Flipino, Japanese or single or married. You will never know because you don't know who I am or when I am saying something about me that is real and of course I don't because I don't want anyone to know.Sometimes I think I don't know who I am myself. I am like V in V for Vandita ...I wish to be anonymos I am here to prove one point and one point only to bring those wrong do'ers to everyones attention and unlike my cowards who just go on this site to read I am here to write and express what I feel about people and the Fry's company. I know that my identity is guarded on this site and not even the owner will know who I am because I have read their TOS agreement and I know all the information on this site is confidential and secure. So please stop trying to guess who I am or asking me to reveal myself because I won't.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  10.  permalink
    flea:I will never reveal to anyone who my real identity is because of critiscism and retaliation from Fry's Management and not necessarly the employees. I could be a male, female, computer salesmen, computer access sales, supervisor, returns associate, Black , White, Persian, Indian, Lebanese, Asia, Mexican, Flipino, Japanese or single or married. You will never know because you don't know who I am or when I am saying something about me that is real and of course I don't because I don't want anyone to know.Sometimes I think I don't know who I am myself. I am like V in V for Vandita ...I wish to be anonymos I am here to prove one point and one point only to bring those wrong do'ers to everyones attention and unlike my cowards who just go on this site to read I am here to write and express what I feel about people and the Fry's company. I know that my identity is guarded on this site and not even the owner will know who I am because I have read their TOS agreement and I know all the information on this site is confidential and secure. So please stop trying to guess who I am or asking me to reveal myself because I won't.

Nope. Your a little bitch. Frys management doesn't care about this website. Only about the forms that were being posted. Your scared, plain and simple. The only point you are proving is that your a scared little bitch.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Greg posted those forms so if anyone should be in trouble its him. Why are you always defending him? Your just mad cause I put you on the spot and everyone knows who you are.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    I think flea is right. If any details about who he is was leaked we should have known about it by now. Someone would have posted it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    flea is a small ass insect that sucks blood. Am i right? :face-monkey:I shit trains, Now what?
  11.  permalink
    yup. flea is still a bitch. afraid to get his ass kicked by thie cross eyed fat girl lovin owl.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Thanks for reminding everyone what you are a fat ass cross eyed fat girl loving owl! Your a Looser also!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  12.  permalink
    yup. your scared. pussy. everyone knows it.
  13.  permalink
    I love how flea can't spell to save his life. It's 'loser', not 'looser'. There are plenty of other examples, but I don't care to type them out.

I didn't post any documents on this site. The frys credit application wasn't posted by me, and neither were the other print-out forms.

Get a life.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    flea:I will never reveal to anyone who my real identity is because of critiscism and retaliation from Fry's Management and not necessarly the employees. I could be a male, female, computer salesmen, computer access sales, supervisor, returns associate, Black , White, Persian, Indian, Lebanese, Asia, Mexican, Flipino, Japanese or single or married. You will never know because you don't know who I am or when I am saying something about me that is real and of course I don't because I don't want anyone to know.Sometimes I think I don't know who I am myself. I am like V in V for Vandita ...I wish to be anonymos I am here to prove one point and one point only to bring those wrong do'ers to everyones attention and unlike my cowards who just go on this site to read I am here to write and express what I feel about people and the Fry's company. I know that my identity is guarded on this site and not even the owner will know who I am because I have read their TOS agreement and I know all the information on this site is confidential and secure. So please stop trying to guess who I am or asking me to reveal myself because I won't.

You're male, white and approx. 16-17 you maybe possibly could be 19 but you would have had to have a very deranged upbringing. Im still inclined to 16. You are most definitely single. Commitment changes a person. So you cant be married. Love also changes a person, so youve never been in. I could possibly see you being african american, but its not very common to work at Fry's if you are, so I am sticking with white.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2008 edited
    You are also probably shorter because taller people have less of a temper. No really. They do. You probably arent fat because they too have less temper. They also type with different intonations because they are used to being self conscious. You may be self conscious, but only because you are nerdy. I would say your hair colour was not dyed, either, because hair dye makes people confident. Instead of attacking people with cuss words, hair dyed people are the type to have 'debates'. I cant tell what length your hair is but I would go with short since you are approx. normal. Long haired people are also debaters. Actually, people who put any great thought into their hair usually are. I cant tell your hair colour but you act like this Red Head I knew, which is a shame, really, because I have naturally red hair. I would guess brown but that would be too easy.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2008
    AyaHu:You are most definitely single.

In another thread, flea states to be married. Either true or false.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2008
    Punkzilla:
    AyaHu:You are most definitely single.

In another thread, flea states to be married. Either true or false.

It was false then, its false now.Superhero!