Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2013
    Antivirus is no longer free after rebate... is this temporary for the holidays or what? As if it's not hard enough to sell already... Fry's was like "Hey, let's bump it up $10 so you can sell more!"
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Increase our Commissions!!!
    Fry's price match Amazon?
    Fry's Electronics DISCRIMINATION, MIS-GUIDANCE, failing 30 Day LOW PRICE guarantee, dis-respect
    Best Buy refuses to honor price; cancels order
    Frys price matching question
  2.  permalink
    I always told anyone interested in that norton package on our bench two things:  

1. If they had comcast (most did) and really wanted Norton they could get it from Comcast for free  
    2. If they wanted an AV product but didn't care what it was I recommended Microsoft security essentials.  

Fuck norton and fuck frys.  

It was group commission in service and I was part time so I charged people as little as I could all the time. I even went to returns to return service fees if I felt we stacked too many fees. Returns never checked with anyone and the PIC/MIC didn't know fuck all about our service fees to know any better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2013
    frysemployee: I always told anyone interested in that norton package on our bench two things:  

1. If they had comcast (most did) and really wanted Norton they could get it from Comcast for free  
    2. If they wanted an AV product but didn't care what it was I recommended Microsoft security essentials.  

Fuck norton and fuck frys.  

It was group commission in service and I was part time so I charged people as little as I could all the time. I even went to returns to return service fees if I felt we stacked too many fees. Returns never checked with anyone and the PIC/MIC didn't know fuck all about our service fees to know any better.

You can say fuck Fry's but Norton? Shows how little you know. Fuck Norton because it was rated one of the top 3 antiviruses of 2013 by PCMag. You can definitely say fuck the pricing though... that's where the real problem is. You jack the price up and expect your salespeople to sell more? Good luck.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2013
    You couldn't pay me to put Norton on a computer. it's a resource pig. Most of the IT folks I know (most in the healthcare or insurance industry) avoid Norton.
  3.  permalink
    Fry's itself avoids Norton like the Plague :D

mainly because the average computer at Fry's would die booting that alone...
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2014
  4.  permalink
    I wouldn't put that shit on my computer if Norton paid me the $50.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 644
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2014
    Sorry r3j3ct. 3 links (2 of which are outdated) to 3 known mags that are slaves to their adverts won't convince any of us.