Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2014
    Topic^Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    Café Associates should just be paid on commission, I'm sure the Turkey and Cheese sandwich pay more than green tier.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2014
    Guest: Café Associates should just be paid on commission, I'm sure the Turkey and Cheese sandwich pay more than green tier.

Oh jeez, first commissioned cashiers... now you want commissioned cafe workers? Sigh.......
    •  
      CommentAuthorgobo760
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2014
    Fry's would probably institute some inane policy where the more popular sandwiches would pay a lower commission.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 5323
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2014
    Will the cafeteria match Denny's internet price for a BLT?
  2.  permalink
    gobo760: Fry's would probably institute some inane policy where the more popular sandwiches would pay a lower commission.
    They can sell returned open box food with the 5% BX discount. They'd put a sandwich in the ad for $0.50 and expect you to upsell them to the $5 green tier ones.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgobo760
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2014
    Chris_Tomkinson:
    gobo760: Fry's would probably institute some inane policy where the more popular sandwiches would pay a lower commission.
    They can sell returned open box food with the 5% BX discount. They'd put a sandwich in the ad for $0.50 and expect you to upsell them to the $5 green tier ones.

More like they'd be "sold out" of the $0.50 BLT's that were advertised in the paper, and would only have the $7.99 BLT's in stock.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2014
    Yeah and sell a $1 Fry's PSC in case you're not satisfied with the food. You get a demo bag of stale potato chips while they make you a new sandwich, which takes 6-8 weeks to process.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 3837
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2014
    I accept tips all the time. I don't make enough money at frys to care anymore
  3.  permalink
    No Frys store I have been to accepts tips. Just the other day I offered a tip...."get a real job"...and was ignored.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2014
    Management only has one person working in the Cafe now.  
    One for the early shift, and the other for the closing shift.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.