Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    so my job in having suspicion of me stealin from the store. first im start off by saying that I had my nephews brand new shoes in my backpack with a tag on it. not a barcaode or sub lot number just a tag that says converse slip on. now as im leaving Monday afternoon with my two other co workers. LP ask to do bag check. and im ok with it. cuz im not thinkin anything of. he ends up seeing the shoes and I tell him those are my nephews shoes I also had my work shoes in there, he said ok and lets us all go. I come in to work today. and 3 hours in to my shift I get called into the office. LP is trying give me his run down how he works in the store and how he likes to give employees options to tell the truth. he points and this square box thing with a cord attach and said it a was a camera. it looked like something off computer. he also said I have this burn disk as well...I said ok so are u accusing me of stealing, if so can I see the evidence. he said its against policies to show me the footage? what? so u say I stole but can show me the proof? makes no sense...he keep going on about other employees trying to get me to crack to something I see no evidence on. the only thing he pulled out was a empty shoe box which where the shoes in my purse but I did not get them from that store.. now I didn't write a statement neither did he have a statement for me...im not gonna write a statement to something theres no proof to. my question is. is it true that they cant show employees or nonemployees footage of evidence of a crime their getting acused of> please help. im on suspension for three for days and I don't even know the reason cuz he states hes not acussing me stealing but he as enough stuff to send to hr and my boss and they can futher investigate...help!!!!
  2.  permalink
    Don't admit to anything, deny everything. If they have proof they wouldn't be dancing around the issue. Don't give them an inch.
  3.  permalink
    Frysemployee is right, if they had anything you would have been fired and probably arrested. Deny everything, say nothing, and most important do not sign anything.
  4.  permalink
    Your store's LP team actually does real bag checks?

At our store, idk how it is everywhere else "Ready, Complete" consists of pulling any two items out of your pocket into your hands and walking out the door. Or just a quick peep in the purse for the females if the guys at the door are just bored or want to strike a small conversation.
    •  
      CommentAuthornfl
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2014
    BeautyGurl89: so my job in having suspicion of me stealin from the store. first im start off by saying that I had my nephews brand new shoes in my backpack with a tag on it. not a barcaode or sub lot number just a tag that says converse slip on. now as im leaving Monday afternoon with my two other co workers. LP ask to do bag check. and im ok with it. cuz im not thinkin anything of. he ends up seeing the shoes and I tell him those are my nephews shoes I also had my work shoes in there, he said ok and lets us all go. I come in to work today. and 3 hours in to my shift I get called into the office. LP is trying give me his run down how he works in the store and how he likes to give employees options to tell the truth. he points and this square box thing with a cord attach and said it a was a camera. it looked like something off computer. he also said I have this burn disk as well...I said ok so are u accusing me of stealing, if so can I see the evidence. he said its against policies to show me the footage? what? so u say I stole but can show me the proof? makes no sense...he keep going on about other employees trying to get me to crack to something I see no evidence on. the only thing he pulled out was a empty shoe box which where the shoes in my purse but I did not get them from that store.. now I didn't write a statement neither did he have a statement for me...im not gonna write a statement to something theres no proof to. my question is. is it true that they cant show employees or nonemployees footage of evidence of a crime their getting acused of> please help. im on suspension for three for days and I don't even know the reason cuz he states hes not acussing me stealing but he as enough stuff to send to hr and my boss and they can futher investigate...help!!!!

Out of curiosity, and not judgement, did you steal the shoes?
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2014
    I never knew Fry's sold shoes........
  5.  permalink
    I didn't realize that stealing was spelled "stealin." Trolls will troll. Here's your watermelon sticker for the day, OP.