Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2014
    I heard this phrase before, where I think a customer was disgruntled over something, and the manager wanted to make it up to him. So the word he used was "opportunity." What's that mean? Guest 38781 said it's a customer that is angry because of a Fry's fuck-up.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Audio/Video Salesmen are overpaid and ripoff customers!
    If English is the official language in the U.S. are we required to help customers in anothe language
    asian customers
    Customer satisfaction guarantees?
    How to help older customers who don't know anything about a product
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    When I was at Service for 21, most of our customer opportunities were due to a sales associate promising that the warranty covered everything, then get pissed when we told them physical damage is not covered and it would be a few hundred bucks to replace the LCD.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    LOL, what ended up happening?
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2014
    Our customer opportunities involve a lot of customers being pissed off because the ad item is not in stock. Also a lot of customer online orders that never get readied, and when the customer shows up not only did we not retrieve the item for the customer beforehand but it's also out of stock xD
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    r3j3ct: and when the customer shows up not only did we not retrieve the item for the customer beforehand but it's also out of stock xD

LOL terrific.
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    Charlie: LOL, what ended up happening?

If the associate was working that day, manager would make him apologize to the customer. More often then not, they would refund the PSC. If it was a known customer and they were not being total shits about it the manager would do a one time exchange of the laptop but void the PSC and the customer would have the option of buying a new PSC for the replacement.  

Best though was a woman screaming demanding a replacement for her 300 emachine PC she bought 2 months prior with PSC. Our ASM who was actually really cool finally told her we will exchange it, but the PSC will be voided and you will no longer be welcome here to shop. I only want customers who know how to act mature in the store and not screaming like a banshee scaring kids and other customers and walked away. She immediately started crying.