Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    Hey guys. Was wondering if anyone can help me with a quote format for Fry's. Just bought some shit on the company card, and need to change some dates and prices etc. It's a family company, and I am a stock holder, but I need a way to get this around the book keeper. The other one we had, left, she was good, but very old, and we could all work over things through her, but the new one is younger and sharper, and a real pain in the ass. What program does Fry's use to create quotes? Excel or is it an actual program or web based app? Help a dude out.

bigwormfuckyoub.jpg
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Looking for a frys employee to help me out...
    Need Help! Broken Piece in the box of LCD TV from Fry's (Black Friday)
    Fry's Interview Help?
    Can Fry's Electronics help assemble my liquid cooling system on my PC?
    help from my fellow associates in San Diego store..........
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2014
    Are you really asking us to help you commit fraud/embezzlement?
  3.  permalink
    Just use some whiteout.  

Serious answer: scan in the quote and then photoshop it to hell and back.
  4.  permalink
    Hack into her computer and change the invoice amounts with your 1337 H4X0R skills.
  5.  permalink
    Photoshopping will work I guess. Just time consuming... Anyways appreciate all your inputs.

1395443402586.jpg
  6.  permalink
    sketchybandit: Photoshopping will work I guess. Just time consuming... Anyways appreciate all your inputs.
    Well, I can provide you with some help. The quote is a piece of paper with the price of the item, the date, and the item's name written on it. If you include all (or at least most) of those you can't go wrong! Also, Fry's only uses white paper for quotes, so make sure to use that kind.
Add your comments