Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheNewGuy
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2014 edited
    Hey dudes NewGuy here. Hey listen so I just got called in for a interview at the fries here in sm.So what should I expect? Is it ok to where regular street clothes to the interview cause Im not to big on dressing casually. Hey and how much is the pay? Me and my homies are graduating from school next month and wanted to get our own apartments. Im ready to sign the lease but just need to know my weekly pay. Help a guy please thanks and peace.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    What happened during the interview
    Was under 70$ on my till, what should I expect?
    I got called today for an interview... should I do it?
    Should I sweat the Interview or No?
    What kinds of question do they ask at the interview?
  2.  permalink
    Make sure to tell them about your "homies" and "aight, peace out" when leaving the interview. It will make a good impression. Make sure to wear gold chains, a FUBU hat, one of those really oversized basketball jerseys.  

They will start you out at $50,000 a year, with full benefits.
  3.  permalink
    $50 grand!!! Oh snap dog im about to break the bank. Dude im goin to buyz me a caddy you know how I dig
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheNewGuy
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2014
    Shit I forgot to sign in
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheNewGuy
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2014 edited
    Homie you lied!!!!!!! I aint makin dough with the comish. Im crashin on my girls couch right now since i cant pay the rent you know. And these mothafuggas have the nerve to order me to scrub toiletS shit!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2014
    At Fry's, everything is a lie. It makes the cake seem like not so much of a lie...
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    You seriously thought you'd be "makin dough" working at Fry's?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheNewGuy
    At least a living wage bro. Im scubbin toilets for peanuts homes. I heard that randy fry is a cool bro. Maybe we should ask him for more dough you know what im sayin
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Somehow...describing Randy Fry as "cool" just isn't right.  

If you want a living wage, then you'll need usable skills (something you won't get at Fried). College or learning a real trade is a better choice..
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheNewGuy
    I know how to hustle you know what im sayin! Hey yo how much do the dudes that stock the dvds make?
  4.  permalink
    New Guy,

Bro, You might want to double check the spelling of the company you want to hire you... It's Fry's....Not Fries.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCervantes
    Are you serious? Are you incapable of reading the very obvious sarcasm in that guy's post? Dadgum you must be a real dense brick.  

Fry's won't make you shit. The best I've seen was an AV guy who had been working there for 10 years, and was making about 18 an hour. 18 an hour is START PAY for someone out of college. Fry's is like any other retail. It's a dead end job.  

If you've got "hustle" then get a job at something like a used car lot. Though honestly, hustle isn't much use if you're this dense.  

I put my 2 weeks notice in a couple of days ago. Done with this bullshit. If you've got a brain you would move on too.
  5.  permalink
    This troll is hilarious, keep posting dude!
  6.  permalink
    Nah you can make the big bucks in sales if your name is Mohammad or something similar. Watch one of the V-Cons, they'll be like "(Guy that has some really foreign name) is making 53 dollars an hour at (Insert very large Fry's location)"

Everyone love's sales with Ash-Tray.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheNewGuy
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2014
    Well my name is C dogg!!!!!!! Word up! Hey yo any dope tips on getting the peeps to sign up for fries cards. My fatass boss said he was gonna can me if i dont sign the peeps up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgobo760
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2014
    TheNewGuy: Well my name is C dogg!!!!!!! Word up! Hey yo any dope tips on getting the peeps to sign up for fries cards. My fatass boss said he was gonna can me if i dont sign the peeps up.
    Just read the list of benefits for an AmEx card here http://exploreplatinum.americanexpress.com/Benefits/AllBenefits and pass off the benefits as Fry's Card benefits. Then if you get called out on it, just say that you heard about the benefit(s) in dispute from someone else. If you want, you can throw in some centurion card benefits, but I think most people won't care about "the discount they can get on the purchase of a second private jet" if they're buying stuff at Fry's.
  7.  permalink
    ObiWan: Somehow...describing Randy Fry as "cool" just isn't right.  

If you want a living wage, then you'll need usable skills (something you won't get at Fried). College or learning a real trade is a better choice..

Nonsense, ObiWan. Fry's will teach you:  

How to lie  
    Racial stereotyping  
    How to tie a┬ánecktie  
    How many days you can wear a white dress shirt without washing or ironing it (three)  
    How to run away from people holding newspapers  
    How to run away from Asians  

Now, go look at any college catalog and tell me how many courses teach any of those. Zero. And not only that, but Fry's will pay you to learn them!
    •  
      CommentAuthorCervantes
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2014
    frysemployee: This troll is hilarious, keep posting dude!

Woooaaaaaah fuck. I think that makes me the idiot here then yeah? Wait this guy is a troll? I guess his username should have tipped me off. Poe's law  

Chris_Tomkinson:
    ObiWan: Somehow...describing Randy Fry as "cool" just isn't right.  

Nonsense, ObiWan. Fry's will teach you:  

How to lie  
    Racial stereotyping  
    How to tie a┬ánecktie  
    How many days you can wear a white dress shirt without washing or ironing it (three)  
    How to run away from people holding newspapers  
    How to run away from Asians  

Now, go look at any college catalog and tell me how many courses teach any of those. Zero. And not only that, but Fry's will pay you to learn them!

That dress shirt thing is sadly true. Unfortunately I ride a motorcycle and exhaust gets on my collar so I can only use each shirt 1 day, 2 if I'm really pushing it.  

I have learned some decent stuff from Fry's sorta. I learned a lot about how car stereos worked. Also learned some cool stuff about cameras from a customer who was 1000x more knowledgeable than anyone who worked in the store.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheNewGuy
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2014
    Troll ahh hell no!!!!!! This here c dog fool!:face-crying: