Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    My store is currently going through it's fifth opening merchandiser this year. I open most of my weekly schedule so I help the poor bastards out in between sales, but its crazy how often my store goes through associates bearing Merch 1 titles. Actually to such a point where my manager has refused to file for the current one's pay increase.  

POTO's have slown down in May, but April on back to the beginning of the year, if not sooner, we were getting 2200 items a week in transfer outs. No joke.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Do you ever get customers who brag about themselves?
    How do I go about having a custom PC built by Fry's
    How to best file a complaint about store management
    How to help older customers who don't know anything about a product
    Duck Tales teaches us about Inflation and the Economy
    •  
      CommentAuthorgobo760
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2014
    SAT question time: Merchandising is to Fry's, as "Rearranging the deck chairs" is to the A) Titanic, B) Arizona, C) Bismarck, D)Indianapolis, E) All of the above
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    gobo760: SAT question time: Merchandising is to Fry's, as "Rearranging the deck chairs" is to the A) Titanic, B) Arizona, C) Bismarck, D)Indianapolis, E) All of the above

Trick question, answer is actually F) The Yamato
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    I don't understand why they do these POTOs so much. Is it for some tax / write-off reason? It's like they ship it out, then ship it back in, then have use ship it back out? It does not seem efficient.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.