Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2008 edited
    Why does everyone get away with everything at this Store and never get fired?!  

I have compiled a list so far of what I have found out from this site:  

Example:  

Jerry from AV (Sexual Harassment thats a no no)  
    Tyler cheery picking sales and being an owl?  
    Karla sleeping around and having unprotected sex with other Fry's associates and almost got pregnant.  
    Brandon Schwartz (not following dress code: not buttoning his top button,not shaving, yellow pit stains, bad smell)  
    Edward Ngo, Fernando Alteza, Antonio Gimatao, Talal Al Slaiman Saliby (They lie about everything and stack warranties and are so corrupt)  
    Canon rep. dating Fry's Associates (Paul & David)  
    Paul Macias selling bootleg software and home services to customers (And changing and lying about his names to customers)  
    Managers/Supervisors dating other associates (including loss prevention associates)  
    Associates dating other Associates and having babies!  
    Managers/Supervisors giving special treatment to certain associates (not doing returns/never closing/perfect schedules)

Poll

Do you think Fry's San Diego is a corrupt store?

Yes2
    12%
    Yes - Needs to be restructed with new management.10
    59%
    No3
    18%
    No - The whole company is corrupt not just the Fry's San Diego Store.2
    12%

Total Votes: 17

Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    Im starting to wonder why doesn't Fry's home office do anything about those things? Are they really that stupid? I mean come on!
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    I have always thought Fry's hired illegal aliens because hardly anyone speaks English or either that or they go down to front street and wait for someone to just recently get their green card and let them join Fry's. Has anyone ever wondered why they don't require their associates to speak English?
  1.  permalink
    All three of you are fucking idiots. Stop licking each others assholes and get a life.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2008
    "Tyler cheery picking sales and being an owl?"  

Hoot, hoot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea

Hoot Hoot I need sales becuase I am a cheery picker hence my name!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    flea:I am a unique person that will never reveal their identity because I am who I am.

I'm not sure that signature makes much sense Flea.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    man:
    flea:I am a unique person that will never reveal their identity because I am who I am.

I'm not sure that signature makes much sense Flea.

LolSuperhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2008
    wat i dont get flea is y u bitch about it?  
    and seriously y do u care? its not ur ass on the line  

just keep your nose clean and worry about ur own life instead of other ppls problemsLas Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohnW
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2008
    sounds like the frys in san diego needs a reality show.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2008
    JohnW:sounds like the frys in san diego needs a reality show.

A lot of people from the San Diego store actually go on here to "just read" the latest gossip. I come here to also "just read". I guess it would be more entertaining if everyone from the San Diego store were active participants providing even more detail to whats up. Then maybe we can have a really good reality tv show.Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2008 edited
    hell yeah  

theres hella drama  

you dont see much of that in our storeLas Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2008 edited
    Whats next Sean Archer is hidding stuff from home office ?! LOL more to follow on next weeks episode of "the Real World Fry's Edition"  

So much drama!  

I'm surprised Fry's Home office isn't doing some investigation or Audit on our store!
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2008
    I'm pretty sure home office knows or goes on here enough to see all the shit going on will see what happens I guess we wait and see.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMacIas
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2008
    Flea no one cares! sTFu! damitaka Luis - FrysForum Administration Group
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2008
    I wouldn't talk shit macias Ill bash you and make everyone aware of all you seacrets!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  2.  permalink
    I love how flea can't spell to save his life.

It is "secrets". When you said "seacrets" I thought of "sea critters".
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohnW
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2008 edited
    And all you have against flea is.... ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Why is my brain not this creative? Why is everyone wittier than me? I admit, it could be the bleach.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthortipster15
    Add Jared Ferryman to your list for being drunk and high and never getting in trouble with Management.
    •  
      CommentAuthortipster15
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2008 edited
    Add "KeyLogger" incident to the list of things corrupt in San Diego.
  3.  permalink
    tipster15:Add "KeyLogger" incident to the list of things corrupt in San Diego.

When jerry finds out who you are things are gonna happen. I heard you might end up working at a sweatshop in TJ.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2008 edited
    Managers and sups are now covering for other managers and sups thus making the corrupt scandal much much bigger.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  4.  permalink
    flea:Managers and sups are now covering for other managers and sups thus making the corrupt scandal much much bigger.

Have you ever been laid?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2008 edited
    SDCherryPicker:
    flea:Managers and sups are now covering for other managers and sups thus making the corrupt scandal much much bigger.

Have you ever been laid?

I think we all already know the answer to this question.  

But in that respect, neither have I, but for other, more virtuous reasons.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2008
    If you don't use it, you lose it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMacIas
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2008
    If you want to hear something funny:  

A couple months back the night janitors were stealing food from the cafe and were fired LOL Does this add to all the currution?aka Luis - FrysForum Administration Group
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2008
    Include Canon Rep + Jonathon (Customer Service Supervisor) DatingFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  5.  permalink
    flea:Include Canon Rep + Jonathon (Customer Service Supervisor) Dating

More rumors fucknut. Please get a better source.
  6.  permalink
    flea:being an owl?

That's definitely the most heinous of the crimes on your list.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2008
    notparistexas:

Fleas crimes? or SDCherryPicker Tyler?i am a worm.
  7.  permalink
    worm:
    notparistexas:

Fleas crimes? or SDCherryPicker Tyler?

Owlishness. WTF? Owlishness is actually in my Firefox dictionary, this is totally weird.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2008
    Felix is leaving to persure a better job that tells you something about this store.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    You don't think there are better jobs out there than Fry's?
  8.  permalink
    I'm really baked. Just thought I'd say that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    HA! Me too!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I like how the first one on the google ads on the bottom of this thread is "Instant Kill Flea Control"Superhero!
  9.  permalink
    Sasquatch:You don't think there are better jobs out there than Fry's?

In today's America, unless you know someone......no. Plus, not to mention that reverse discrimination in America is reaching epic levels IMO. In my store (Alpharetta) white employees get in trouble for EVERYTHING. If some hispanic, black, muslim, asian kid does the same thing maybe at best a slap on the wrist.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    meinside100:

In today's America, unless you know someone......no. Plus, not to mention that reverse discrimination in America is reaching epic levels IMO. In my store (Alpharetta) white employees get in trouble for EVERYTHING. If some hispanic, black, muslim, asian kid does the same thing maybe at best a slap on the wrist.

Are you goddamned kidding me? Wow, you've never been around the country, have you? I work at a place run by persians that employs the entire Persian population of Arizona. And we have a couple icelanders, and other small foreign subcategories. It's incredibly easy to get a job in CERTAIN STATES. A -GOOD- job, even without experience. Maybe in yours the economy is shit, but here we have an insane job economy. Post your resume on my craigslist and you'll get calls. (Although admittedly, my resume is well written, which could explain some of the calls..) Alpharetta sounds ilke the kind of place without a job economy, but please try not to be an idiot and believe you are the only one who exists.Superhero!
  10.  permalink
    AyaHu:I like how the first one on the google ads on the bottom of this thread is "Instant Kill Flea Control"

Mine said "homemade flea recipe". Blech.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Discount Pet Drugs  
    40% off pet meds and supplies Frontline,Heartgard,Rimadyl etc.  
    www.discountpetdrugs.com  

I love me some discount pet drugs. Totally my fav.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemchek12
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2008
    meinside100:

Boo-hoo  

Damn, life's not fair. Go douche your little pussy you racist cocksmoker.
  11.  permalink
    meinside100:

The redneck white boy from georgia complaining about the black folks he works with. That isn't at all surpising.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2008
    SDCherryPicker:
    meinside100:

The redneck white boy from georgia complaining about the black folks he works with. That isn't at all surpising.

This is why Obama wont be president.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrys_slave
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2008
    moral is still down, everyone seems uncomfortable with management and certain employees.
  12.  permalink
    frys_slave:moral is still down, everyone seems uncomfortable with management and certain employees.

Morale is down because nobody is shopping. The store was damn empty yesterday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2008
    AyaHu:
    SDCherryPicker:
    meinside100:

This is why Obama wont be president.

Sounds like a wager to me.
  13.  permalink
    moral has not been down from people being fired. i have not heard anyone talk about the people who got firedi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorwhitenoise
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2008
    um you must not be at work cause you said you have not heard anyone talk about it, if you were at work you would feel it and know for sure. I think your on vacation there biggysmalls or no longer work for Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbiggysmalls
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2008 edited
    no im there 5 days a week, most people are to busy selling to talk about it. so it sounds like your a cashier or accessory and if not then just sales man who doesnt sell that often cause he is busy talking about gosipi love it when they call me big papa