Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheNewGuy
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2014
    Lord dog help us all!!!!!!!
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Firefox hits tipping point on ISOHUNT
    I SURVIVED BLACK FRIDAY! WOOHOO!
    oh god O.o'
    Oh, that Kim.
    san diego, oh wh oh why did you go astrey
  2.  permalink
    So are you a cashier or did they put you in sales?
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2014
    Lord help all the skinny white boys who wish they were black gangstas. Nice FUBU shirt.
  3.  permalink
    skullywag: Lord help all the skinny white boys who wish they were black gangstas. Nice FUBU shirt.
    Reminds me of the time you called me a racist for saying Fry's shouldn't sell the garbage Coby/IdeaUSA tablets. Now you're telling people how to dress based on skin color.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2014
    skullywag: Lord help all the skinny white boys who wish they were black gangstas. Nice FUBU shirt.

Isn't the term for that "wiggers"??
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2014
    Chris_Tomkinson:
    Reminds me of the time you called me a racist for saying Fry's shouldn't sell the garbage Coby/IdeaUSA tablets. Now you're telling people how to dress based on skin color.

As I recall, you HAVE been quite racist in some of your comments. Where as pointing out a white kid wearing a "For Us By Us" shirt flashing a gang sign....is just stating the obvious.
  4.  permalink
    Skullywag just go away you hypocrite ass-hat.
  5.  permalink
    skullywag:
    Chris_Tomkinson:

As I recall, you HAVE been quite racist in some of your comments. Where as pointing out a white kid wearing a "For Us By Us" shirt flashing a gang sign....is just stating the obvious.
    Yes, as a white kid he must stick to his section of the mall when buying clothes. Separate but equal, right? We wouldn't want to, like, mix cultures or anything with "those people".
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheNewGuy
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2014
    r3j3ct:

Isn't the term for that "wiggers"??

My nigga!!!!