Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    ^
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    The password to all demo computers:
    Anybody knows?
    What is the Default Password for Fry's Routers
    click send a private message anybody can see the wall
    MIC passwords?
  3.  permalink
    To any store? Do they have a recurring pattern? Ex. fryswifi(Store No.)
  4.  permalink
    The wifi from Service Dept? If so, i wouldn't bother. When i still worked there, it crappy 3g modem hooked into a netgear router.

But yes there was a reoccurring pattern, only difference being the store #. The SSID was hidden by default, so you need to know that as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 1901
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2014
    Well I have 0 Bars service in my store, so even crappy 3G work work fine
    •  
      CommentAuthorJimbo
    From what I understood only the people who know the password to the store WiFi are the SM and ASM. But I would suggest not bothering to find out. If you're looking to use it for internet access t's not likely to be modern broadband anyway. Remember, this is the same company that mandates tall stacks of paperwork for everything and has 56k dialup customers in 2014. :face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    The wifi signal is very weak and only works near the Service department. The speed is slower than a turtle stuck in quick sand. The name is always something like Service, for example: Service25 for San Marcos.  

The password is cheesehead. It's because the Service Director is a Packers fan.  

The other WiFi accounts such as the Apple computers, to my knowledge, isn't known within the store. It's always some really long bullshit that is nearly impossible to memorize. You would have to call the home office help desk and speak to one of their Net Ops people, and they would read it off their computer to give it to you.
    Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.