Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrysAnon12
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2014 edited
    I heard a rumor that corporate changed the AP discount system so that high margin products, can only be AP discounted up to 30%. Also apparently AP discounted items must to have quotes written for them. Is this true?  

:face-sad::face-sad::face-sad:
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    AP Discounts
    Any way to get a Fry's employee to give you a discount?
    whats the discount and when can you use it
    What are the best types of things to get with your employee discount at frys?
    What items have the biggest discounts?
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2014 edited
    FrysAnon12: I heard a rumor that corporate changed the AP discount system so that high margin products, can only be AP discounted up to 30%. Also apparently AP discounted items must to have quotes written for them. Is this true?  

:face-sad::face-sad::face-sad:

Quotes written with AP on it will actually DOUBLE AP you, it's a glitch in the system. In other words, they want you to have less AP... so more profits for Randy! YAY RANDY! Congrats on the pay raise for yourself! Cunt.
  2.  permalink
    The quote thing is true, I went in to store 26 tried to use AP and the cashier did not let me use my ap with out a quote, which sacked and I spent an extra 10 minutes checking out.
  3.  permalink
    Why use AP when we have IPM? It's almost always cheaper. Plus, we get to stick it to Randy by using IPM to make items negative GP. Suck this Randy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2014
    Guest: Why use AP when we have IPM? It's almost always cheaper. Plus, we get to stick it to Randy by using IPM to make items negative GP. Suck this Randy.

Eventually Randy will see that negative GP and decide that Fry's will no longer do IPM. One can only hope!  

Then the traffic of the stores will go to zero, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand initiate shutdown...
  4.  permalink
    Employees have been reselling discounted items on eBay. 10% over cost gives you plenty of room for profit especially when your operating cost is way lower than Fry's.
  5.  permalink
    Randy hate you as an employee!
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2014
    Guest: Randy hate you as an employee!

Are you serious? I thought he loved us. He seemed so happy in our initial training video. He was all like "WELCOME TO FRY'S!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!"
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2014
    So there is no longer a 10% above cost employee discount? That was one of the perks for the employees and their families. It used to be unlimited, until they cut it down to X amount of dollars you could use per year...
  6.  permalink
    I cant take it anymore! Manager at store 8 Debi Levitt is HOT HOT HOT. I swear if I don't bend that bitch over soon i'm gonna explode!
  7.  permalink
    @Guest 13239 - you know that it's against the law for Fry's employees to spawn with each other, right?
  8.  permalink
    Fuck the law and fuck frys and fuck you, biznatch.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2014
    Guest: Fuck the law and fuck frys and fuck you, biznatch.

Go bend her over then. Make it HURT!
  9.  permalink
    she didn't let me :-(
  10.  permalink
    Damn dat bitch make a nigga wanna fuk!
  11.  permalink
    im gonna stick something in her butt today, watch
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2014
    Guest: I cant take it anymore! Manager at store 8 Debi Levitt is HOT HOT HOT. I swear if I don't bend that bitch over soon i'm gonna explode!

I knew Debi. We started together at Store 25. I have pictures of her sitting in my lap while at the near by bar, many years ago.I shit trains, Now what?
  12.  permalink
    I've always thought Debi was a nice manager. If I do recall, she was warm-hearted and very encouraging towards her employees.