Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2014
    It's been a while since i've been to my local Fry's, but I was shocked to see Pepsi everywhere! What happened?! Their homepage today is even advertising Pepsi. Fry's was awesome because it was the only place you could reliably find some of the less popular Coke flavors and not have them marked up in price.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    Its all shit Pepsi now.Every store I've been to. Maybe Pepsi paid more to be exclusive, like they do everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2014
    I am not happy with this. Not only did the prices go up for the Pepsi products, there's less drinks to pick from. I thought Fry's had screwed up somewhere and Coke dumped them, but apparently it might've been Pepsi paying more money to get in the stores.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  2.  permalink
    I don't know if it was some clearance thing but 1-liter Pepsi was only $1.09 even though it said $1.99
  3.  permalink
    Since pepsi was introduced the started off with superlow prices and steadily they have raised slowly.
  4.  permalink
    No one here really knows. It's all rumors. Perhaps some anon from Home Office can enlighten us. I do know this for a fact though. A couple of months after we switched to Pepsi, we quickly went out of stock on nearly everything. Fry's held out on Pepsi due to pricing. Really, Fry's? Like Pepsi gives a two shits about your concerns? Pepsi could buy Fry's x 1000. After a month or so of almost no stock, we received new product in stock at the new high prices. Maybe Fry's held out on Coke too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2014
    Soda is for fat people. Keep buying those cans/bottles of high sugar high calorie sodas young Americans! The future is bright!
  5.  permalink
    Coke and frys couldn't come to terms and get a new contract going. Pepsi stepped in and gave frys what they wanted.