Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorguest57435
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2014
    I'm new here but a friend pointed me to this site for some input. I am a former fry's employee who was too scared to report my store manager for sexual Harassment in fear for retaliation. Now that I'm not employed there what if anything can I do about it? Thank you for your input.
  1.  permalink
    Lol you should have said something then. Frys recently lost a case where there was retaliation and the girl got paid a million.
  2.  permalink
    Should have said something while employed at Frys.
  3.  permalink
    Eddie Ashcraft is at it again? You should have talked while you still worked for Fry's. They probably would have fired or transferred you which would result in a nice legal case. Now you have little or nothing to go on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorguest57435
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2014
    That's what I figured but just wanted to get a second opinion. It isn't store 29 which was another thing I was going to ask next since it's a female manager. I guess it's best I just move on since that place was hell working for her. It was always her way or the highway and she loved abusing her power. Fry's has so much favoritism for the wrong people.
  4.  permalink
    Nonsense.
    This is America, home of the free, and lawsuits. Almost all sexual harassment lawsuits are filed after employment has ended.
    I know 2 different women who collected on sexual harassment lawsuits after the fact....the key is to have your eggs in a row (witnesses), be patient and get a lawyer that will take your case for a percentage/no money down. One of the women I mentioned waited 2-1/2 yrs for a settlement, which was roughly $100,000 after her lawyer got his cut.
    Go talk to a lawyer, and see if you really have a case or not. If you don't have a chance...they won't waste their time on you, If you do...they'll be happy for the business.
    Most sexual harassment cases don't end in a "guilty or not guilty" verdict.... they end in a settlement that will save the company money and embarrassment in the long run.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2014
    "Statute of Limitations" is a legal term for how long, after an incident, you can sue. You may still be within your statute. Of course, you'll have to obtain evidence to prove your case, which might be a little harder.  

Good luck! Make Fry's pay.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 4381
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2014
    So you mean Jennifer? Heard a lot about her but never worked in a Texas store. You should've reported it then though. Called home office and complained to your district manager.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 8448
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2014
    what have you heard?