Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDeasnutz
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2014
    This was news to me, Tempe location sales guy (video card) said they no longer match Newegg.  

Seems like a bad policy, as they are simply behind pricing updates often.  

Can someone confirm this?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Frys price match newegg?
    Frys price matching question
    How can I get a Fry's salesperson to do a pricematch for a store that is not on their list?
    Does Frys NOT like to hire white people (reverse discrimination)?
    Gigantic WE MATCH INTERNET PRICES banner on the store now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2014
    Order from Newegg and avoid the Frys Lies
  2.  permalink
    Sounds like someone did not want to take a loss. Report this to corporate.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2014
    How about leave the poor salesman alone, stop wasting his time, and order your GPU off Newegg? He has big ticket items to go after and PSCs to scam customers with so he can put food on the table... -_-
    •  
      CommentAuthorA30N
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2014
    It's true that if you price match an item at Fry's the sales associate loses most/all of their tiny pitiful commission. I work at Fry's and buy 100% of my electronics through Amazon Prime and Newegg. Just for shits and giggles I looked up the Associate discount for a few of the popular gaming/performance motherboards that are around $200-300. It was literally 1-5 cents off each one. They were about $20 less each on Amazon, and I didn't have to worry about open packages with bent CPU socket pins or missing I/O backplates.