Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2014
    Recently saw an expose' on how rent-a-centers are actually a ripoff to customers (no big surprise there). It reminded me of TheNewGuy's (aka FUBUDouche) post about being Fired From The Fry's! and landing a job at rent-a-center. I thought...ironic. Going from one place that rips off customers to another.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    So apparently were going to be working on Thanskgiving Day from 5pm - 9pm
    How is working in City of Industry Frys and its current condition?
    The Benefits of Working at Fry's?
    I really hate working at Fry's
    My Experience Working at Fry's Electronics
  2.  permalink
    Cool story ObiWan.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheNewGuy
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2014
    Man dawg!! Shut up!! but i wanna hook you up. we have tvs and ps4 at rock of the botom prices dude. just for you ill sell you a ps4 no money down for only 45 dollas a month 24 months you down?
  3.  permalink
    You must be new to this, Obi-Wan.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2014
    Frys should offer rent-to-own. They attract that kind of crowd anyway.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2014
    TheNewGuy: Man dawg!! Shut up!! but i wanna hook you up. we have tvs and ps4 at rock of the botom prices dude. just for you ill sell you a ps4 no money down for only 45 dollas a month 24 months you down?

I don't buy anything made by Sony.  

Guest: You must be new to this, Obi-Wan.

Nope - it just smacks of irony that FUBU would get canned from Fry's and land a job at a rent-a-center.
  4.  permalink
    Cream rises to the top, but shit sinks to the bottom! LOL :)
  5.  permalink
    Don't be so harsh dawg.
    I betz FUBU be gettinz sum mad luv from da mocha honeys stopping by to holla and pay pay their TV bill bill. I bet he be like "What up my Nubian ho?", and they be like "OOooo Ice! Gimme sum dat ballpark in my bunz!".
    Tappin dat fat azz on toppa dat $23/week Kenmore in the back. Carry on playa-playa! Keep it greasy in dat eazy!