Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2014
    Found the scans at http://www.theblackfriday.com/ads/frys/black-friday/frys-black-friday-ad.php  

To receive promo codes you need to join Fry's spam list. http://frys.com/signmeup  

1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Frys Electronics Black Friday 2011 ad
    2013 Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad 2008
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday 2007 Full Ad Released!
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad 2009
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Why would you want to subject yourself to going to Fry's, especially on Black Friday?
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    I plan to sleep in that day, and do all my black friday shopping online so I can get better deals and not have to deal with crowds of desperate fucktards early in the morning.
  2.  permalink
    Skip Frys on Black Friday! The same crap will be on sale through most of the holiday season. Better deals will be available shopping online Cyber Monday from the comfort of your own home.
  3.  permalink
    I hear that their doorbuster stuff is going to be promo code only.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2014
    ObiWan: Why would you want to subject yourself to going to Fry's, especially on Black Friday?

your best buy is at frys
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 7442
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2014
    Black Friday this year will be strictly promo codes that you'll receive in your email if you signed up for them. There's no newspaper ad unfortunately.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2014
    The frys black friday ad is posted, see all the scans here http://frysforum.com/discussion/4895/frys-electronics-black-friday-2014-ad/
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 7748
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2014
    How to redeem promo codes on frays.com
    I don't see any space to write promo codes on the check out page?
  4.  permalink
    Hello Guest 7748:

You are unable to do so currently Promo Codes to my knowledge are only available for in store use at the moment. That is the only way redeem that price to my knowledge.

-Some dude working tomorrow :|
  5.  permalink
    Frys.com is so broken right now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2014 edited
    Frys is sending promo codes via email newsletter  

A few issues.  
    1. You must subscribe to their Frys Newsletter  
    2. Promo codes can only be used once per item and tied to your email address.  
    3. They are emailed out in a batch once per day. You may have missed out today's deals. You can be waiting all day to get a promo code and never get it.  
    4. Emails are getting blocked showing up in spam / promotion email folders or simply not delivered.  
    5. No promo code = no discount at checkout.  
    6. Way too much of a hassle to even deal with.  
    7. Website is as usual not functional.  
    8. Complaints that people been on the site at 5am and products are shown not available pickup or shipping and cannot checkout at all.  

This is poor execution on Fry's part. Yet another Fry's fail.
  6.  permalink
    :( OMG! I purchased a disk on Fry's .com on 28th, but the website always says it's been processed. I have no tracking number. I'm so fudge worried my order won't mail to me.......................