Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Hello. I work at a Fry's Electronics and I am thinking of qutting due to family reasons and stress. But unfortunately I seem to have lost the handbook. What will happen once I tell them this, will they charge me?  

This is probably a dumb question, but I was just wondering..  

Thanks
    •  
      CommentAuthorJosh
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2014
    No need to worry.  

When they fired me, I still brought them the handbook and they told me they didn't care. Second, they have an internal no re-hire policy. Even if you quit and leave on good terms with them, it's very difficult to be re-hired even if your Store Manager wants you back. I never saw the policy written down or in the operations webpage (basically a giant version of the handbook but with more details and for each department too), but I know no re-hire is their practice.  

Good luck with your endeavors, and sorry to hear about stress and family reasons.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2014
    I left Fry's, make a lot more now, and I'm definitely a lot happier. If you're currently in a sales position and not doing very well, you'll be glad you left.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2014
    Important safety tip - don't sign anything....period.