Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2014
    Im looking for any former employee who has inside information and will testify in court for me regarding the warranty.  
    Hopefully a former service tech?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Warranty Scam
    What items is it worth to get the Fry's Warranty on?
    Extended Warranty for Sony DSLR
    Fry's PSC Effective Period vs. mfr's warranty
    How Long Can Stores Keep My Product For Repair Under Warranty? (CBS NEWS) Sacramento
  2.  permalink
    ".. regarding the warranty." What warranty? The PSC? Did you read the PSC before you signed it? Describe the scam.
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2014 edited
    Guest: ".. regarding the warranty." What warranty? The PSC? Did you read the PSC before you signed it? Describe the scam.

Yes. they are refusing to honor it....I asked for an explanation of why they are refusing it. They wont answer me now..They just dont want to fix it. I need ex employees who have knowledge if warranties being rejected just because they dont want to fix it. I told off the manager and I think this is why they wont fix it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Why not file a claim in small claims court? It's cheaper, and if you have the proper evidence, pretty easy to win. 'course...then there's that part of getting Fry's to actually pay if they lose.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    Be more specific. What's the exact problem? What's their reason / excuse?
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    ObiWan: Why not file a claim in small claims court? It's cheaper, and if you have the proper evidence, pretty easy to win. 'course...then there's that part of getting Fry's to actually pay if they lose.

I am planning on it, just would like an employee to testify for me....if they dont pay then they will have an unpaid judgement against them....not good to have judgements against you
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    Charlie: Be more specific. What's the exact problem? What's their reason / excuse?

I told the manager the hard drive blew , he said they dont cover it I said they do.. he argued with me.. i showed him the warranty and asked to explain he refused. i called him an incompetent idiot that didnt know his job or had knowledge of his products. Advised I spoke to another manager at another store and they advised that there should be no problem. He has since refused to take my calls and has advised the service department to refuse to fix it. Im assuming this has happened before and im looking for an ex employee who knos this has happened in the past so I can go to court.
  3.  permalink
    So this was a PSC on a hard drive? Or a PSC on a computer? And by "blew," in all my years, I must admit I've never see a hard drive "blow." I am assuming it is failing to power up or not showing up on the computer?

Was this an external hard drive? Does it have evidence of physical damage?

Fry's is so lawsuit averse and hard drives are cheap, I sense something else is going on here.

Also, is the other store local? Just go there, get your problem fixed and sue them for the rest. What market is this in?
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    Guest: So this was a PSC on a hard drive? Or a PSC on a computer? And by "blew," in all my years, I must admit I've never see a hard drive "blow." I am assuming it is failing to power up or not showing up on the computer?  

Was this an external hard drive? Does it have evidence of physical damage?  

Fry's is so lawsuit averse and hard drives are cheap, I sense something else is going on here.  

Also, is the other store local? Just go there, get your problem fixed and sue them for the rest. What market is this in?

The hard drive is corrupt, bad. blew , not working normally what ever we want to use to describe it. They are in default for not fixing it. What is going on is the manager took it personally when I told him off and he is trying to get one over on me, I know I will win the lawsuit but it helps to have actual ex employees testifying. Its an extra screw in their backs. So if you know of anyone send them this way.
  4.  permalink
    I have not had any issues with the Fry's Service plan, I actually had to use mine quite recently and they are very accommodating. It was a rather expensive machine that I bought and it failed in about half a year and they replaced it promptly.
  5.  permalink
    From FAQ list in the link.....

"Can I use my Sega Dreamcast or Play Station 2 to connect to the Fry's ISP?
    No, we do not support the Sega Dreamcast or Play Station 2 at this time, although we are investigating the possibility of supporting them in the future. "

Ahahahahahahahahaha
  6.  permalink
    oops, lol.
  7.  permalink
    Glitzy,

Are you saying that they refuse to fix the hard drive? Because no warranty covers actually fixing a hard drive. They would only replace the hard drive and are not obligated to recover your lost data. Please clarify if this is the issue. If not, please clarify as well. If they are refusing to replace the hard drive for another reason, like physical damage or something else, that would also help us out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2014 edited
    Guest: Glitzy,  

Are you saying that they refuse to fix the hard drive? Because no warranty covers actually fixing a hard drive. They would only replace the hard drive and are not obligated to recover your lost data. Please clarify if this is the issue. If not, please clarify as well. If they are refusing to replace the hard drive for another reason, like physical damage or something else, that would also help us out.

who is us....the problem is I need someone to testify in court that they have knowledge that this has been done before. That they were instructed to reject valid claims. Plans are already in motion o sue...I will let the judge decide on what is or is not covered. I will provide a copy of the warranty to the courts. If you work for the store I dont need your help figuring it out. Letters were written the Frys have been notified, so the court system is the only way to settle this at this point. I know they do this to people who they think they can screw. So again if any ex employees are aware and are willing to help message me. I will pay for airfare
  8.  permalink
    I can imagine the frustration dealing with you...a full page of responses, asked directly a couple times, but you still neglect to say if it was a hard drive purchased, or a hard drive in a computer purchased. Big difference you know. You also leave out when the item in question was purchased. I'll bet when asked what time it is, you say "Toyota".

Frys warranty is shit-bait for fools. But if we are talking a hard drive purchased, manufacturer warranties are up to 5yrs depending on maker/model, and require no receipt for exchange.
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2014
    Guest: I can imagine the frustration dealing with you...a full page of responses, asked directly a couple times, but you still neglect to say if it was a hard drive purchased, or a hard drive in a computer purchased. Big difference you know. You also leave out when the item in question was purchased. I'll bet when asked what time it is, you say "Toyota".  

Frys warranty is shit-bait for fools. But if we are talking a hard drive purchased, manufacturer warranties are up to 5yrs depending on maker/model, and require no receipt for exchange.

you obviously work for the company. Doesn't matter any more ..explaining in detail to you will not change the situation. I will let the courts decide the outome. If I win great if not oh well
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 7421
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2014
    you will lose. Fry's has to abide by the contract. despite the managers personal feelings it's a business matter. I suspect the drive is physically damaged or some other contract voiding failure.
  9.  permalink
    Us. You know, the people chatting with you. Do you plan on answering the question? It's a very simple one.
  10.  permalink
    Glitzy, you're obviously an idiot who couldn't find a lawyer if a GPS unit was mounted on your forehead. I call bullshit on your post.

You've been asked the same question MULTIPLE times...and still no answer except "explaining in detail will not change the situation" WTF?
    At least we would have a clue as to what the hell you are talking about. As it is, you're just flapping your lips for the fun of it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2014 edited
    Guest: Glitzy, you're obviously an idiot who couldn't find a lawyer if a GPS unit was mounted on your forehead. I call bullshit on your post.  

You've been asked the same question MULTIPLE times...and still no answer except "explaining in detail will not change the situation" WTF?  
    At least we would have a clue as to what the hell you are talking about. As it is, you're just flapping your lips for the fun of it.

I think your the idiot , your the one working a minimum wage job you hate.......get a real job that pays you enough money to be happy....Good lord....or at least find a girlfriend...to occupy your time.... find something to do with your life ....check out monster.com ...but only of you have qualifications to get a better job...which I doubt
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2014
    Guest: Us. You know, the people chatting with you. Do you plan on answering the question? It's a very simple one.

Exactly why do you need to know and once you do know , what will you do with that knowledge... please explain
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    Guest: you will lose. Fry's has to abide by the contract. despite the managers personal feelings it's a business matter. I suspect the drive is physically damaged or some other contract voiding failure.

We will see, I will let you know after the court date... I will provide my defense they will provide their defense before the judge and he/she and onlv he/she will decide
  11.  permalink
    "Exactly why do you need to know and once you do know , what will you do with that knowledge... please explain"

I'm done. Good luck.
  12.  permalink
    Glitzy = TROLL
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    Guest: Glitzy = TROLL

Keep your chin up.........Im sure with you being a troll is what is making you hateful and bitter... you didn't have to reveal your true nature...but then again it explains everything..  
    hey the 99 cent store is hiring ...or is that too much responsibility for you......what bridge do you live under..I can drive by and throw you a bone...my xmas present
  13.  permalink
    You seem mad.
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    Guest: You seem mad.

I like to give it back to 36354 as good as he gives it.......its fun
  14.  permalink
    "Im so mad that I went around running my mouth at people and now they wont help or talk to me." You seem to love calling people idiots, the manager, this post. When its you who didnt read about what you got. Worst case if the manager didnt want to help you because you are a worked up fool, then it would be an isolated incident and obviously not their policy, what would the handbook say? Make sure you turn down douchey customer? Please think before you work yourself into so much of a frustrated frenzy that you cant think straight. If it makes you feel any better, someone got some joy out of this, me and everyone laughing at you right now, thanks.
  15.  permalink
    If this was at all like reddit I'd up vote you so many times. That was absolutely gold.
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    Guest: If this was at all like reddit I'd up vote you so many times. That was absolutely gold.

What are you rambling about , you are making no sense ....you must have no life whatsoever if these post make you mad...its you we are laughing at .....you are a sad sad joke of a person  
    Does your insurance cover for mental health issues.
  16.  permalink
    Too many of these "......" stop it. Go back to high school and learn how to use them correctly and maybe also learn how to type correctly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    Guest: Too many of these "......" stop it. Go back to high school and learn how to use them correctly and maybe also learn how to type correctly.

Why does it bother you....Is making minimum wage in a crappy job making you miserable or is it the lack of love in your life. Are you going to have a Blue Christmas this year. I can only feel sad for you. Well got to go, Im off to Macy's to spend my 26.00 an hour pay check. Jealous....lol
  17.  permalink
    26/hr really isnt much. No wonder you are upset over a computer, you are broke. Unless you dont have a family because you have isolated yourself from everyone in your life. Which judging by how worked up you get. Im sure is the case. Besides no one else here has a reason to mad, YOU are the one witha broke computer, did your insurance cover that? Hahaha
  18.  permalink
    Ha ha.....haha...... ha......
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    Guest: 26/hr really isnt much. No wonder you are upset over a computer, you are broke. Unless you dont have a family because you have isolated yourself from everyone in your life. Which judging by how worked up you get. Im sure is the case. Besides no one else here has a reason to mad, YOU are the one witha broke computer, did your insurance cover that? Hahaha

Its more than you make and I have a husband , a house and a car... stop obsessing over me.....I doubt your 9 an hour job gets you anywhere.....living t home in your parents garage...I love how Im getting to you.....its fun fun fun....by the way I noticed you started all your accounts on Christmas day...LOSER!! no family or friends...poor poor thing...six years later and still at a dead end job. you and all of your accounts how much do you have four or five maybe more.....
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    Guest: Ha ha.....haha...... ha......

sorry its 9.35 an hour correct. I dont know anyone making minimum wage
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    glitzy, calm your tits... besides, you should learn the difference between "you're" and "your" since it can really help you in certain situations ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    r3j3ct: glitzy, calm your tits... besides, you should learn the difference between "you're" and "your" since it can really help you in certain situations ;)

Didnt think Guest would know the difference. Im just giving him back what he gives out. He obviously does not like the taste of his own medicine. Im having a ball messing with him. I should stop though, he might flip out on someone innocent and hurt them. I can tell by his post he's getting irate.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    Back on topic though, serves you right to buy a "warranty" from Fry's :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    r3j3ct: Back on topic though, serves you right to buy a "warranty" from Fry's :)

well live and learn, if the courts rule in my favor great if not oh well. Do you want to testify for me I will pay for your airfare and hotel
  19.  permalink
    So you don't think others know the difference between correct English and incorrect English and so you choose not to use it? That makes sense, nice cover from just being a moron.

And again you really should read this thread again, what reason on God's green earth to we have to be upset or mad in any way shape or form? We don't. You are the one with the broke computer asking people on a forum to testify for you in court because you flew off the bat at someone and they didn't want to help you. So realize we are making fun of your misfortune for you being a horrible human being. I can imagine your husband is the most miserable person on Earth and your kids....God forbid they have to grow up with you yelling at people at work in front of them teaching them to be a piece of shit just like mom, they never had a chance at being good people. Oh and I personally do not work at Fry's but I am aware of people there making much more than 26/hr on commission only....Wow that must suck to have punk kids making more than you, I would be upset too.

You are doing nothing but proving what a shitty person you are here, and giving me back what I give? THIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE YOU WENT OFF ON SOMEONE, do you not get that? The whole reason you are here complaining like a little bitch, is because YOU couldn't control your anger. Angry people get very defensive very quickly and end up doing and saying things they regret, which I am sure is the story of your life.

Keep getting angry, show your children how crappy life can be when your whole purpose is to be the worst person possible to everyone you meet. Please say something back and prove me right...please.

tl:dr You and your family are angry losers who are going to run into this problem a lot, because you do not know how to complain properly and get what you want like everyone else in the fucking world. You made my day, thank you.
  20.  permalink
    Can someone lock this thread please? Time to move on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    Guest: So you don't think others know the difference between correct English and incorrect English and so you choose not to use it? That makes sense, nice cover from just being a moron.  

And again you really should read this thread again, what reason on God's green earth to we have to be upset or mad in any way shape or form? We don't. You are the one with the broke computer asking people on a forum to testify for you in court because you flew off the bat at someone and they didn't want to help you. So realize we are making fun of your misfortune for you being a horrible human being. I can imagine your husband is the most miserable person on Earth and your kids....God forbid they have to grow up with you yelling at people at work in front of them teaching them to be a piece of shit just like mom, they never had a chance at being good people. Oh and I personally do not work at Fry's but I am aware of people there making much more than 26/hr on commission only....Wow that must suck to have punk kids making more than you, I would be upset too.  

You are doing nothing but proving what a shitty person you are here, and giving me back what I give? THIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE YOU WENT OFF ON SOMEONE, do you not get that? The whole reason you are here complaining like a little bitch, is because YOU couldn't control your anger. Angry people get very defensive very quickly and end up doing and saying things they regret, which I am sure is the story of your life.  

Keep getting angry, show your children how crappy life can be when your whole purpose is to be the worst person possible to everyone you meet. Please say something back and prove me right...please.  

tl:dr You and your family are angry losers who are going to run into this problem a lot, because you do not know how to complain properly and get what you want like everyone else in the fucking world. You made my day, thank you.

I love it....your are now officially obsessed with me. Who wrote this post for you because I know it was not you. I now control your happiness, I bet you wont sleep tonight. This is such satisfaction. I doubt anyone is making more than $10.00 per hour, so stop lying your not fooling anyone. Especially not YOU. This forum is your life, you spend 100 pct of your loser pathetic life on here. I bet you called everyone you know to help you write this. The loser is always the one who resorts to using the "'F '" word and I got you so furious you used it. Cant wait for your response.
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    Guest: Can someone lock this thread please? Time to move on.

Cant take it can you, I accept your bow of defeat.
  21.  permalink
    Not everyone is the same person. How dense can you be? You seem like you're talking one on one but it's obviously 3 maybe 4 against you. Just don't go to Fry's, no one would want to see your ugly face I assume and go to another place.
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    Guest: Not everyone is the same person. How dense can you be? You seem like you're talking one on one but it's obviously 3 maybe 4 against you. Just don't go to Fry's, no one would want to see your ugly face I assume and go to another place.

they allow you there and your ugly as hell, with bad breath too
  22.  permalink
    You're not getting your HDD fixed if that's what you want. They will replace it but they're not gonna make the one not working magically run again. If you want the data go pay someone to do it or do it yourself. People have been asking what exactly is going on with the drive so they can get a better understanding on how to help you. You're just basically making it so no one wants to help you.
    If troll 8/10
    if normal person then sweet jesus.
  23.  permalink
    Right?^^ God help her.
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    Guest: You're not getting your HDD fixed if that's what you want. They will replace it but they're not gonna make the one not working magically run again. If you want the data go pay someone to do it or do it yourself. People have been asking what exactly is going on with the drive so they can get a better understanding on how to help you. You're just basically making it so no one wants to help you.  
    If troll 8/10  
    if normal person then sweet jesus.

No one on here works for Fry's so you cant help. Are you commenting on someone else"thread. I did not ask for my hard drive to be fixed. I back up all my data all the time, so this is not a problem, so sorry people you have no satisfaction about my one broken computer. I have three. The court will decide it. They already want to discuss settling.
  24.  permalink
    If they already want to settle then there is no reason to be asking for help. This whole thread has been troll bait orchestrated by randy fry himself to weed out all unfaithful workers.
    WAKE UP SHEEPLE.