Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorChan
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2015
    Promotion code marketing gimmic Fry's electronics started is all bogus. Today I was denied by the manager when I presented a valid promo code. Manager spoke as if he is doing me a favor. All crappy same old Frys. Don't be a ginny pig going with your promo code.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Share website discount codes/promotion codes here:
    Fry's Electronics Credit Card Promotions
    Inappropriate and unqualified promotions
    New Sprint HTC Touch Pro with over $1500+ in EXTRAS: Starting Bid $0.99 cents
    Hack your PSP 2000 Slim & PSP 3000 Lite with this new tool: PSP Lite Blue Tool
  2.  permalink
    Yes never approach a salesman with a promo code. They are the work of the devil and is complete bs
  3.  permalink
    Were you late with your promo code, Chan? I know that in my store, people constantly request to use their promo code after it's expired.
  4.  permalink
    Guest 44523 what store you at? At my store 23 people are CONSTANTLY bombarding us with expired promo codes. Then I explain to them that it's EXPIRED and they start a riot like I just insulted them. Fuck people these days.