Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthornatty
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2015 edited
    JENNIFER CRAIG customer service supervisor is scan less person. Ive known her for three years . She kisses ass better yet licks ass . this is how scan less she is . she dated this guy Marco Cruz who worked there a few yrs ago . dated for five yrs . she left him about a yr ago and hooks up with Dept Mang Richard Avendano from the A.V dept . MANHATTAN BEACH STORE . WITH IN TWO WEEKS . THAT lasted a few mths . she got back with marco and were engaged .Well she left him three days after christmas . I found out by gossipers at frys #28 that she did over the phone . what blew my mind she showed to work with a hicky around the 2nd week of Jan . and now is two mnths prego. some say its someone from the store
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Audit at city of industry
    What the fuck is up with City of Industry Fry's?
    Coming soon to a Fry's store near you....Paycuts for department supervisors!!!
    Supervisors & Department Managers & ASM & Store Managers
    Here Topic
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2015
    natty: JENNIFER CRAIG customer service supervisor is scan less person. Ive known her for three years . She kisses ass better yet licks ass . this is how scan less she is . she dated this guy Marco Cruz who worked there a few yrs ago . dated for five yrs . she left him about a yr ago and hooks up with Dept Mang Richard Avendano from the A.V dept . MANHATTAN BEACH STORE . WITH IN TWO WEEKS . THAT lasted a few mths . she got back with marco and were engaged .Well she left him three days after christmas . I found out by gossipers at frys #28 that she did over the phone . what blew my mind she showed to work with a hicky around the 2nd week of Jan . and now is two mnths prego. some say its someone from the store

what's scan less?
    •  
      CommentAuthornatty
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2015
    whats scanless she was sleeping around while together . and what ive heard in the break room . she cares less . she was getting fu$%ed in the parking lot . all while still with him
  2.  permalink
    wow thats the way
  3.  permalink
    Scan less is the ghetto way of spelling "scandalous." Learn to spell, home boy.