Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheNewGuy
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2015
    Anyone onea yose peeps go here. I need a degre!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 8002
    Yes, it is a good place to learn I highly recommend it, totally cheap to did not leave me in debt and in need of selling my left testicle and firstborn
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    TheNewGuy: Anyone onea yose peeps go here. I need a degre!

Hopefully they'll teach you basic English - it's "degree", not "degre"
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheNewGuy
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2015
    Shit!! My homie armando put this video on youtube when I was at the chi town devry  
    https://youtu.be/EnHspGTRHeY
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2015
    Bunch of screw-offs. Looks like you're really learning.
  1.  permalink
    Nigga pleeze you aint be going to college and keepin it real, gnomesayin?
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2015 edited
    I feel ya....
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2015 edited
    Bro, just get that DeVry degree and we'll hire you back here the same day my nizzle! You'll be a DeVry graduate Fry's supervisor superstar earning $12.00 an hour. At that rate, yo, it'll take just 2.8 years to pay the motherfuckin tuition off! Hopefully, though, you'll have zero expenses and no taxes.
  2.  permalink
    Do you think DeVry University employees get AP on their tuition? That'd be hella sweet!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJosh
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2015
    As a University of California student, I hear a lot of shit-talk for schools like Devry and Heald.  

I personally don't think those students are the sharpest tools either, but those schools serve a specific purpose: They prepare students for the industry. The instructors teach the students a routine at a very fast pace, and the students follow. I have a few friends who were a bunch of donkeys in High School and they couldn't even do well in a Community College, but they went to schools such as Devry and Heald for basic technical skills, and they did end up with good jobs at Samsung and Apple, etc. Are they the best jobs in the world? Nah, but they are pretty good jobs with competitive pay. These silly schools (in perspective to more theoretical students) serve their purpose, and people can do well if they want to.  

It doesn't matter which school you go to, chase your passion and work hard; you can do well. Make it happen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2015
    Josh:  
    I personally don't think those students are the sharpest tools either,

The video of TheNewGuy and his buddy screwing around in class is proof of that.
  3.  permalink
    Heald is useless - they teach you shit like how to repair a NIC, basic electronics skills (seriously who fucking cares? if a NIC dies I'm not going to repair it I'm going to replace it). Not surprised they finally shut the place down.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2015
    Guest: Heald is useless - they teach you shit like how to repair a NIC, basic electronics skills (seriously who fucking cares? if a NIC dies I'm not going to repair it I'm going to replace it). Not surprised they finally shut the place down.

Do they teach how to repair Pez dispensers too? BIC lighters? I sure hope they haven't shut down!
  4.  permalink
    Job applications for Devry, Heald and the like, generally get automatically bumped to the garbage bin...
  5.  permalink
    As Guest 43037:

This is in general... Mainly for outside of retail who want to be in IT. Sorry for you folks who wasted money on those schools. Most Recruiters and prospective jobs give this an automatic pass to nothing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMLS
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2015
    ObiWan:
    Josh:  
    I personally don't think those students are the sharpest tools either,

The video of TheNewGuy and his buddy screwing around in class is proof of that.

OLD I know...  

Highly doubt that's TheNewGuy, considering he even said that his "buddy Armando" uploaded that video, and the video uploader actually made coherent replies in the comment section of that video
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheNewGuy
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2015
    Man I gotta C+ in my English 101 class fool! You just jelus of my mini jordans
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2015
    TheNewGuy: Man I gotta C+ in my English 101 class fool! You just jelus of my mini jordans

How many times did you have to retake the class? :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2015
    I honestly feel sorry for all those tools that got suckered into paying huge DeVry tuition. There's a Youtube video of a DeVry graduate burning her degree.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheNewGuy
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2015
    Shit Obama bailing us out dogg! Gonna get me a job with a bigass desk ykwis.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2015
    TheNewGuy: Shit Obama bailing us out dogg! Gonna get me a job with a bigass desk ykwis.

I just threw up a little.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2015
    Damn ObiWan how can you let Fubu down like that?

919302.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2015
    We need more people like Fubu. They always make my fries piping hot, and also makes sure that my pizza gets delivered in 20 minutes or less.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2015
    Anakin: We need more people like Fubu. They always make my fries piping hot, and also makes sure that my pizza gets delivered in 20 minutes or less.

Yeah...but they want $15 an hour for flipping burgers or being a french fry jockey - which means we pay more for a Big Mac.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2015
    ObiWan:
    Anakin: We need more people like Fubu. They always make my fries piping hot, and also makes sure that my pizza gets delivered in 20 minutes or less.

Yeah...but they want $15 an hour for flipping burgers or being a french fry jockey - which means we pay more for a Big Mac.

At least he'll be working a union job. Unlike all you disgruntled Fry's employees, who won't even call a local union board to see what your options are.