Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Is this crazy thinking or am I just delusional? I miss the people I worked with there, I know they're  
    not there anymore. Made a lot of friends while working there but have lost touch. Unfortunately  
    I had to leave unexpectedly due to health reasons. I don't know if Fry's will rehire me if I  
    gave a voluntary quit notice and left before the two weeks. I'm having trouble finding a  
    job because I lost my job getting laid off recently, and now feeling homesick after  
    moving. I guess maybe I can't seem to find anything better. I remember the good ole days  
    at Fry's and how good it was back then. But now that everything has changed I can't  
    turn back time and go back to where I was.  

Plus I am having recurring vivid dreams that I have come back to Fry's working there again,  
    it felt so surreal. Yet I was ashamed.  

I miss you guys at Fry's
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Thinking about quitting....advice??
    Thinking about PC technician position...
    99% of the topics on this site are bad, what does that tell you about Fry's
    Your rights to express what you want about Fry's on this site
    So apparently were going to be working on Thanskgiving Day from 5pm - 9pm
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2015
    It's crazy AND delusional.  

There are places I worked at where I miss many of the people I worked with. Would I go back to work for the employer though? HELL NO!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2015
    You have dreams about working at Fry's again...... for me it'd be called NIGHTMARES instead. Get a life lol.
  3.  permalink
    "Is this crazy thinking or am I just delusional?"

Yes to both....in fact...HELL YES!!!!!!
  4.  permalink
    I would love to go back and work around the awesome people I met, but it's not worth it. The company is trash and treats its associates like trash. Left before black friday and got promoted to manager in less than a month at the new job.

Let memories be memories My Frys brother, and enjoy watching Frys burn to the ground these next couple of years.
  5.  permalink
    I was told they never rehire, ever, for any reason. Though maybe they do? Get an application and try!
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2015
    I know they have rehired some of "The Old School People" who helped them grow during the late '90s and early 2000 years. They are in search of their roots, in order to stabilize a huge tree that is about to fall..
    •  
      CommentAuthorJosh
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2015
    It's crazy.  

I would not recommend even trying. Why not look forward and try a new challenge or opportunity?
    •  
      CommentAuthormaximus
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2015
    If you had good performance there and were rehireable, I am sure they would, but why work for a company that is struggling? This only is going to mean less promotions and pay raises for you. Do you have other skills? Perhaps learn something or find a better career opportunity than retail.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 1708
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2015
    Fake having diahrrhea anytime a customer suggests a Price Match. Everything will work out.
  6.  permalink
    Yeah... Fry's is one of those jobs you work when you are under 25 and you have trouble getting employers to treat you seriously, but you need some income. It is one of those jobs I wouldn't recommend going back to. From what I understand the pressure hasn't gone down, but the benefits have gotten much less compelling because smaller commissions and fewer benefits.