Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2015
    I have been previously reprimanded for not doing all my schematics updates, even threaten to be replaced. My "excuses", too many weekly updates (some weeks as many as 25+), too many transfers (as many as 1,500 pieces), too much freight (that arrives as late 6:00pm), and not enough merchandisers. I have brought this issue to my manager and store manager and nothing was done. Telling me that other departments are getting done and it must be me the problem.  
    Well, we were fortunate enough to get the “A” team in my store. I was excited because they were going to show me how it's done and to my surprise Vcon lady does not practice what she preaches:face-crying:. No schematics were done. What she did was filled empty wholes with over stock, replace shelf tags for new ones. I guess the aisles look good on pictures so Vcon lady can say “look Randy I am doing my job” :face-plain:Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    Vcon lady? you mean Shwetha Trehan
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunPun
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2015
    the plain truth is, no department can keep up with the workload, if they somehow do, the have extremely competent merchandising and managerial skills, and that's usually always the Software and components departments.  
    It shouldn't be put on the FULL COMMISSION BASED Sales Associate's back, honestly.
  2.  permalink
    OP, it's pretty clear that you're the D1 merchandise supervisor for whatever store they are in right now. You blew your own cover. That said, Schwetha is an idiot. Sit through just 1 vcon session with her and you realize that she's just another home office free rider. She's a clueless moron holding a pointless position. I can't wait for her next vcon so that I can see how stores are doing on their SD's. YAY! Or how much clearance other stores have. Who gives a flying fuck.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2015
    flea: I have been previously reprimanded for not doing all my schematics updates, even threaten to be replaced. My "excuses", too many weekly updates (some weeks as many as 25+), too many transfers (as many as 1,500 pieces), too much freight (that arrives as late 6:00pm), and not enough merchandisers. I have brought this issue to my manager and store manager and nothing was done. Telling me that other departments are getting done and it must be me the problem.  
    Well, we were fortunate enough to get the “A” team in my store. I was excited because they were going to show me how it's done and to my surprise Vcon lady does not practice what she preaches:face-crying:. No schematics were done. What she did was filled empty wholes with over stock, replace shelf tags for new ones. I guess the aisles look good on pictures so Vcon lady can say “look Randy I am doing my job” :face-plain:

Well sir, we sure do appreciate the years of service you've given us, and now it sounds like you're definitely ready to move on. Have you looked into another job with a better company? Here's a list I made with links to their online application portals:  

http://frysforum.com/discussion/4931/even-more-help-getting-a-better-job/  

And people, don't worry about Shwetha Trehan. The only reason she's still working is that she loves me long time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2015
    I do enjoy working for your company, but the people you put in-charge are disconnected from store level. All they do is come up with this "To Do" list that in a real Fry's World does not work. If it did, we would not have "A" teams going from store to store making the aisles look pretty, but complete disregard to schematics. Thank you for the listing Mr. Fry. I will take advantage of it, since I will be fired shortly.:face-crying:Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 3046
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2015
    Apparently they are coming "soon" to the store I work at.
    Wonder if I could rat them out for doing this rumored stuff.

If they make us do that stupid cheer, I will say screw you.
    I don't care who these people are, they are as worthless as logs when they are in the store.

The DDMs were there for a console midnight release (which of course nobody told us how to do it).
    We opened at 10 PM for no reason and stood there for 2 hours.
    Then when I needed help the DDM for the customer service dept. just stood there and did NOTHING.
  3.  permalink
    Hey obishit you fat fuck. You comment so much ridfle me this. What are the next structural changes happening at frys? Let me guess you don't know shit! Obiwan comment, go to Best buy I suck their cock. Go to amazon. Your just a disgruntled cashier that got fired cuz u suck cock. You couldn't handle a job at frys and now you're allbutt hurt.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2015 edited
    Guest: Your just a disgruntled cashier that got fired

Nope...never worked for Fry's. I did work for the company that managed their insurance and risk management (until we fired them as a client). BTW, it's pretty easy to tell you work for Fry's though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJosh
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2015

I got fired at Fry's. Big deal.