Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAviator08
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2015
    If you had a one hour uninterrupted interview with Randy Fry, what would you ask? Go....
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheNewGuy
    Could ya spare a blunt homie:face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    TheNewGuy: Could ya spare a blunt homie:face-smile:

Look what the cat drug in....
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2015
    TheNewGuy: Could ya spare a blunt homie:face-smile:

Hell yeah. Here take a hit homie!

filepicker_o4YNG7eQ9aablGDoc2wT_passthe_blunt.jpg
  1.  permalink
    Look, we know things are on the decline just fact. What buyer is hitting their goals? Any ways why do we have to meet with you so damn much? I mean come on its just the same crap.....do you even care but to just put in this dog and pony show of a meeting? Nobody wants to sit there telling you why they didnt hit their unrealistic goals. Let your shitty directors do that. They all should be evaluated.
    Do you reaaallllly think your directors arent there for a pay check. Seriously you need to out them in check. They come into my store acting like their the shit, but really shit. Raj thinks hes a badass, but really a dumbass, indy needs to stop holding Rajs dick from what I hear hes worthless...all talk. Your computer director just likes the perks of the job. Dont hangout with vendors they say....ohhhhh but the do it all the time I hear....and last but not least can you just cut vcon to just q&a? I can print the vcon slides out my damn self. Dont want to have to sit through vcon after vcon with toothpicks taped to my eyelids. And can charlie visit my store more...hes the ultimate associate.
  2.  permalink
    Why did you start the promo codes, all they do is bring in the cheapest people to buy the cheapest stuff and nothing else.

Why do you let people order stuff to pickup in the store that is on promo code, despite it saying quite clearly in the email that you can't order stuff for pickup that is on promo code.

Why do we keep the doors open past the 9 PM closing time? People know we keep the doors open, and purposely come in that late and meander around the store for at least 30 minutes.
    Causing more electricity to be used, more people being paid, etc.
    Basically it costs more than it's worth to keep the doors open.

Why are there no signs saying "please return your carts, we are not responsible for damages done by carts. It helps keep our prices low" etc.
    Most major retailers have this sign to prevent people from sueing their company if a cart hits their car.

Why are there no raises for long term employees?
    If you have been with a company over a year, and do a decent job, they usually give you a raise.

Why not go public, and really rake in the $?