Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorInderjeet
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2015
    Hiii I m current employer at frys electronics on 550 e brokaw road my name is Inderjeet Kaur and I works as customer service supervisor and today date is July /15/2015 a white old guy came to frys electronics to purchase item around 7 45 pm and he came to my rajister number 23 and I help him he was mad and he start yelling at me for no reason and I was not able to call manager because manager was busy in customer service helping line there and I was in charge at that time in front check out and he start harassing me he touch my hands and when I ask him would u like to get bag for ten cents and he didn't respond me back and I repeat it again sir would u like to get bag for ten cents and he replied me back no I don't want to get bag he said to me do u want to get bag Ramadan is over u can eat bag and I ask him what's Ramadan means he ask me u re Muslim right u know better can u plz take actions about that guy I feel so bad that why he treat me like that I was so nice to him thank you
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry’s Electronics Slapped With Six-Figure Fine In Harassment Of Renton Employee
    Rite-Aid Got Nailed for Harassment- Future Fry's Millionaires?
    Fry's settles Renton Harassment lawsuit for $2.3 million; Victim Elated
    Verbal harassment
    Sexual Harassment by Store Manager in Houston market
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2015
    Lolol. You know what I hate more than associates?  

Customers.  

RF
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2015
    Inderjeet: Hiii I m current employer at frys electronics on 550 e brokaw road my name is Inderjeet Kaur and I works as customer service supervisor and today date is July /15/2015 a white old guy came to frys electronics to purchase item around 7 45 pm and he came to my rajister number 23 and I help him he was mad and he start yelling at me for no reason and I was not able to call manager because manager was busy in customer service helping line there and I was in charge at that time in front check out and he start harassing me he touch my hands and when I ask him would u like to get bag for ten cents and he didn't respond me back and I repeat it again sir would u like to get bag for ten cents and he replied me back no I don't want to get bag he said to me do u want to get bag Ramadan is over u can eat bag and I ask him what's Ramadan means he ask me u re Muslim right u know better can u plz take actions about that guy I feel so bad that why he treat me like that I was so nice to him thank you

I don't think I've ever laughed as hard at a troll post before I saw this post. Congrats dude I'm in tears!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2015
    I'll write this slowly....punctuation
  2.  permalink
    It turns out that there is indeed an "Inderjeet Kaur" at that Store.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJosh
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2015
    It could be an impostor trying to hurt their supervisor's reputation.  

It could also be the genuine person who is seeking help. I don't understand why we couldn't give some advice at the very least... just in case. In situations like that, you should have made a copy of the receipt (it'll have basic information about the time, location, and the customer, which can be used to further investigate). It would be really useful to talk to your Loss Prevention team as soon as possible about the situation, or the Store Manager; it's possible they may have had it on video. They are not lawyers, but they might also have some basic advice or they could lead you to someone who will have information on that type of harassment.  

If they are unwilling to help, you can also open a police report about the situation. The team will be forced to share the video to the police if they ask. Even though it's Fry's, I think it's very unlikely the Loss Prevention team wouldn't be willing to help, and the Store Manager at that location is really good (or so I have heard).  

... and if this is a troll post... then whatever... fuck it all then.