Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    I bought an LG 55" tv for $515. I just moved and didn't have a tv stand or couches. the reason why I bought the tv before was because it was on special.  
    a day after I bought it I opened the box, connected the tv and it had a big Crack in the top where it looked like the ink was just internally dripping.. when u turn off the tv it didn't have anything. I took it back and told them how I got my tv and what was wrong with it. they checked it and because the box was in perfect condiciones it wasn't there fault. the manager said he would email LG and see if they would give me a new one. what can I do to make sure I get my money back or a new tv. 500 might be much for them. but it's a lot for me
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Great Place To Find RipOff Information and Disputes about a Company
    Need Help! Broken Piece in the box of LCD TV from Fry's (Black Friday)
    Frys.com needs some serious work
    What makes more selling TVs, computers or appliances?
    Why is everyone focusing on selling Monster products?
    •  
      CommentAuthorJosh
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2015 edited
    Could you help us out with a picture of the box and the television. One of the television off, and the other with it on? Please be quick because if you wait longer, then the store and home office will less likely to help you.  

In addition to sharing the pictures to us: Send a complaint email to the store to have it documented, and it'll also create a Customer Opportunity Report (COR), which Store and Assistant Managers "try" to keep limited (formal complaints can get the home office involved if they are not resolved)... just to get the ball rolling too... the email is on the bottom of your receipt and looks something like Frys##@i.frys.com (the ## being the store number).
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2015
    Check also with your credit card. They may have a zero liability feature for defective products if the store won't help you out.