Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhilipJFry
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2015
    I was wondering, where can I get a scanned/pdf copy of store maps of different Fry's Electronics stores? For me, stores #8 and #11 are important. If everyone could share the maps of their local Fry's (with general items/categories listed for each aisle on the map), this can help even for those who changed departments or just began working at Fry's. I could keep a list here updated or someone else who will regularly be here could do it instead.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Electronics is the De facto standard in great Electronic Stores
    100 Reason why you should not shop at Fry's Electronics Retail Stores
    How To Steal From Fry's Electronics Inc & Trade Secrets Of The Company
    Fry's is like the Walmart of electronics
    Fry's Electronics is part of the BBB!
  2.  permalink
    Lol our map does not match our store and I know alot of other stores with the same problem. The buyers change schematic sizes but don't consult the ddms. So its a mess. Besides, frys emoyees can get store maps on the operations site.
  3.  permalink
    Why wold you need it here? Just get on a computer at work and download it from the Ops webpage. Then again, like Guest 64430 said, it's likely to be inaccurate.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhilipJFry
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2015
    Guest: Why wold you need it here? Just get on a computer at work and download it from the Ops webpage. Then again, like Guest 64430 said, it's likely to be inaccurate.

It would have helped if the products in the system had an "aisle" column setup with them. However it would add extra work to the merchandisers so that they could keep the lists updated. On the server side, all it would be is adding another property to the class (I think that's how it works on servers too). It would make it much quicker in case you have no clue where the specific item should be if it is in stock.
  4.  permalink
    Lol do you even work at frys? That's what the class code system is. If you don't know where an item is just f9 and it will tell you, ie 2.22.359.149
  5.  permalink
    Frys main problem, frys has the tools to get the job done but hires people that haven't evolved that far yet. Maybe they should hire monkeys
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2015
    :face-monkey:
    •  
      CommentAuthorJosh
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2015
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhilipJFry
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2015
    Josh:

That sums up Fry's alright