Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    So I show up at Fry’s black Friday sale at 3:00 p.m. for the vouchers to be handed out for the sale, like it says on the webpage. There are 40 or so people already in line. Someone at the head of the line told me that an employee had been there and said that the vouchers would be handed out at 4:00 p.m.  
    I had worked the night before and getting up to go there was a real chore. I had hoped to get a voucher and grab a nap in my car.  
    At 4:30 Paz Patel showed up and identified himself as the store manager. He went down the line explaining they had 75 voucher items and substitutions and they worked late getting the store ready for the sale and they were overwhelmed by the number of items to voucher, so they didn’t. “Managers preference”.  
    At 5:00 the line had wrapped around the store, and they let 10 people in at a time. The line moved from outside the store to the TV section where 6 employees were using 4 terminals to do the same process they do every other day.  
    So they sold out of the 50” door-buster. They made an announcement to that effect and half of the line behind me groaned and left the line.  
    There were people who had waited hours for a chance to buy a limited quantity item. Mr. Paz Patel couldn’t be bothered to set up a folding table ahead of time and make enough copies plus one marked sold out under a weight.  
    Managers preference, cost many hours in line for products they would never be able to buy. After all nobody has someplace better to be on Thanksgiving Day.
  2.  permalink
    He takes blowjobs for favors. You might be able to get a good deal that way.
  3.  permalink
    Honestly, all the retail places have a limited stock of the items to get you IN THE STORE on Black Friday. Those awesome deals are likely a dozen or less. They hopefully just want you to buy the next best thing; or anything at that point. Unless you are part of the first dozen to wait in line for those "to good to be true deals", you should just turn around.
  4.  permalink
    Lol at the comment no one has anywhere better to be, yet there you are. Black Friday is for cheap asses and losers with no families, and the poor people in retail across the country forced to help them.
  5.  permalink
    OP groaning about having a sale on Thanksgiving yet where are you? At the store. It's because of people LIKE YOU, that Thanksgiving sales are here to stay.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2015
    I stayed home, ordered my toys online, and had a great time with visiting family and girlfriend. I feel sorry for you losers who went to Fry's on Thursday and Friday. Keep the river flowing and cry some more!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Fry's actually had customers?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 3931
    Next year spend time with family. Black Friday the biggest joke in America
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    I saw some tool waiting in line wearing a T-Shirt on Wednesday afternoon at store 8. Yes, he was one of the first dozen. Yes, he did freeze his ass off. Yes, he will be going home with a new TV. Was it worth his time? No.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrazyFox213
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2015 edited
    Guest: He takes blowjobs for favors. You might be able to get a good deal that way.

What about anal? does he take that too? cause i can make time for that.