Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    I guess I may be getting a little impatient with Fry's at the moment. With everything that's going  
    on with the company. It's a sad store I know, but I still keep having these damn dreams about  
    working there again... This time I was shirtless and trying to help the Assistant Store  
    Manager with some issues that a customer was having. Actually he's now the Store  
    Manager at this moment, but am not mentioning any names. Anyway he's probably  
    wondering why I came to work without a shirt on. I kinda have a gut so I guess  
    that's how I got the nickname "The Sheriff" at the time when I was working there.  
    Anyways, so my gut is hanging out and about, and I really didn't care that I  
    was talking to the Assistant Store Manager half dressed, but I think he kinda  
    liked the belly that was showing and all. Or maybe I am just getting hungry  
    for Fry's and I miss working for the belly of the beast.  

Hurry up Fry's am hungry for my check also!!!  

:face-devil-grin:
  2.  permalink
    No idea what the f*ck you are even babbling about, but to answer your initial question/subject; usually I've gotten my compensation around March.
  3.  permalink
    hahaha love the dream dude. Try getting a different job thats NOT fries but still retail?
  4.  permalink
    Deferred comp check came in for me today. Godspeed, OP