Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    This place needs a chat room!!!  

who wants one?? i will push for one if enough people speak up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2015
    Yeah but it will be empty most of the time. Unless it's possible to schedule a chat time which would be fun.
  2.  permalink
    Agreed. This will happen in the coming weeks and we'll just see how it goes.  

Im thinking basic set up, nothing fancy. ; )
  3.  permalink
    I see a future chat room coming no matter
    what time it's scheduled to start, and be empty as
    a Fry's parking lot!
  4.  permalink
    Well, there should still be one on here anyway....; )  

Im thinking a 24 hour one (not a scheduled one) so people can come and go as they please with private rooms as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhilipJFry
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2015
    You can embed a Xat chatroom into the website. I used to use one back in 2010.
  5.  permalink
    At the very least, you could probably count on ObiWan being in there 24/7 and rambling to himself.

I'm fairly certain his daily page views alone are the only reason this place shows up in Google search.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2016
    Guest: At the very least, you could probably count on ObiWan being in there 24/7 and rambling to himself.  

I'm fairly certain his daily page views alone are the only reason this place shows up in Google search.

Byte me
  6.  permalink
    Enjoyed examining this, very good stuff, thankyou. Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish. by Euripides.
  7.  permalink
    If anyone is reading this i need help with general information about fry's food store. I went for an interview and it all went well expect im thinking twice about the drug test, i feel like i passed it but im afraid if fry's conducts random drug test on their employees and if so is it monthly? Please help me understand this situation.
  8.  permalink
    I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my site
Add your comments