Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthortipster15
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2008 edited
    Jared Drunk & High At Work - No One Says Or Does Anything About It -  
    San Diego Fry's Electronics Store#15  
    Comptuer Department/Computer Sales  

I'm freakin sick and tired of this! Even customers know he is drunk and high and don't want his service! Management or home office should do something about this and they should continue to do drug testing even after employee are hired. You can smell it in his breath and see it in his eyes. One time he came to work all red and smelled like bud and booze really really really bad I complained to a sup but they didn't do nothing. He should have been sent home and written up. If something isn't done I will keep posting and posting till somebody finally does something about it. He needs to be watched! I am sick and tired of this I am about ready to quit or fucken contact the police or fbi! He doesn't act normal ... he walks weird his body expression are weird this guy is like fucked in the head because of these drugs Im not kidding.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2008
    I never got around to writting about this but thanks tipster! This jerk needs to be suspended in my opinonion he should be tested for drugs! He gives Fry's a bad reputualtionFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    You do know you work at frys dont you?. Half the people who work there are drunk or stoned. people will do just about anything to get through a day at a mediocre job.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Employees should be re-tested every month and be required to pray to Allah in the Allah praying room upstairs!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2008 edited
    Drug testing is very unreasonable. It costs the company about $90 per test.  

It's also unreasonable to hire sober people.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    He can get away with it cause Fry's sells weed magazines!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2008
    greencard:He can get away with it cause Fry's sells weed magazines!

Wise words, my friend.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthordash
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    hoot hoot give me my drugs !  

•  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    Apparently I found out that its okay to do weed and other drugs because everyone was talking about Jerred today and they were also saying they do drugs dam!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Keep it natural and at home.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2008 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthordash
    Nice McLovin. Maybe you should put that side by side with this owl.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
  2.  permalink
    all of you are jealous with my hookin up with fat chicks skillz. because fat chicks need lovin too. Who doesn't love playin hide the salami!!!!!!
  3.  permalink
    Holy shit that was disturbing.

Moving on.. I doubt Tyler does drugs. Sure he drinks, but a lot of people do.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2008
    jarred, freedy, and many others use drugs you should check them!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  4.  permalink
    im pritty sure tyler doesnt come to work drunki love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthor56743
    Message to Fry's Corporate: Why not threat to check the whole store. I am sure associates will quit as soon as they hear that Fry's is doing "random" testing’s. There are two positive things out of this. No unemployment compensation for those who quit and can be used as a tax write-off. Start with flea/Talal.
  5.  permalink
    biggysmalls:im pritty sure tyler doesnt come to work drunk

No. I have never gone to work drunk. Maybe a little hungover but not drunk.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Oh that's the owl picture. That makes me giggly.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2008
    Someone should submit that to entensity.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2008
    Still nothing has been done about this person WOW! Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  6.  permalink
    flea:Still nothing has been done about this person WOW!

Amazingly nobody has found you yet.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2008
    SDCherryPicker:

You can find Flea, you just have to let Jesus into your heart.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2008
    AyaHu:
    SDCherryPicker:

You can find Flea, you just have to let Jesus into your heart.

Flea can fly to heaven he doesnt need jesusi am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2008
    I don't think Flea belives in Jesus and I think he might take that in a offensive way.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2008
    I just wanted to say 420, Sorry for the lateness.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfadetogray
    Hey Flea if you can't stop Jerred Ferieman why not join him? Pass the blunt!
    •  
      CommentAuthordash
    What are your rights as Fry's employees while not on the clock? Why do employers find it unacceptable to use recreational drugs? As long as you don't come to work intoxicated I think that is all that matters. Pass the blunt this way.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2008
    -who posted this an uptight ignorant who is probably scared. if not come say it 2 my face.  
    by the way test me , i am so fresh and clean.  
    odele-
    •  
      CommentAuthorfly
    Its called drug test cleaning kit LOL
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    dash:What are your rights as Fry's employees while not on the clock? Why do employers find it unacceptable to use recreational drugs? As long as you don't come to work intoxicated I think that is all that matters. Pass the blunt this way.

Trick question. You have no rights as a Fry's employee. Just ask the admin!
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    J A R E D:-who posted this an uptight ignorant who is probably scared. if not come say it 2 my face.  
    odele-

Stop bring back old threads from the dead! We don't care.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    man:
    J A R E D:-who posted this an uptight ignorant who is probably scared. if not come say it 2 my face.  
    odele-

Stop bring back old threads from the dead! We don't care.

Seconded.Superhero!
  7.  permalink
    thirdi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    cool then. FOURTH!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I plead the FIFTH.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2008
    u know what i just stumbled upon this high-school mentallity sorry excuse for a social group and someone has severe obcesive compolsive lying disorder.  
    who the fuck r u 2 speak on anybody u dont know and then act like its ok cuz u were gossiping about me way befor i found out. u r what healthy educated people stay away from because the dont want there reputation involved with u. also u r the type thats sinking in quicksand and just pulling everything u can 2 sink with u.  
    MISERY LOVES COMPANY.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Anything read on this site needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Now stop yelling at the dark.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwhitenoise
    Jared your a pretty smart guy but if you laid of those drugs customers would like you and not be scared of you and maybe your eyes wouldn't look so red and maybe you wouldn't act so weird and have brain damage. Why cant you just quit the drugs?
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    slow your roll sasquatch your backing up who posted this shit like its ok 2 post shit like this.i am yelling @ the dark???  
    in life no matter where u go theres gonna be people that have problems and just take it out on random people because these people infected with the ignorance cant deal with there own problems so they just create more and more problems, drowning in a pool of crap they just let pile up .  
    there isnt a thing that i say about anybody that i wont say 2 their face, not that i am out talkin reckless about shit that doesnt help anyone and making up these little fantasy stories. who ever comes up with all this elaborate shit just 2 make up some pointless conversation on some wanna be reality high school drama gossip needs 2 get laid or a good massage @ least or something so u can move forward and actually live that u r probably missin because u take what u have for granted.  
    IN CALI BUD IS LEGAL IF U REGISTER HAVING MEDICAL CONDITIONS OF VARIOUS TYPES.  
    snitches get found ditches in my city.  
    dont play this little little kid shit, everyone is entitled 2 their own happieness but not if it is @ the expence of another.  
    619ALLDAYEVERYDAY619  
    1904 ALWAYS AND FOREVER MARICON!  
    PEOPLE R SCARRED THEY DONT WANT IT  
    NO QUIERRAS NADA MIJO  
    :face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    green card. i have a real good idea who u r:face-monkey:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    lol this is awesome!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    I'm shit scared right now. There are gangsters on this site who take all this shit literally.i am a worm.
  8.  permalink
    whats 1904?i love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    oh yeah, hey , also, this is for the so called man: u may not care but i dont give a fuck homie, my name was used so i have the right 2 check your inconsiderate ass.  

WHITE NOISE: just to start with, red eyes is a very minor symptom of intoxication on different levels.  
    k, thanks for letting me know that u noticed signs of intelligence from me, that already puts u on another level  
    above the simpletons in my eyes... Now if u wanna make genuine suggestions, especially ones that involve life style changes,  
    try being @ least an acquaintance with mutual respect face 2 face , in private, WITHOUT INSULTS(with love)! its ok if u say i act weird cuz everybody is different and normal people r boring. I HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH MY CUSTOMERS, if people r intimidated from just my presence it might be actually be for a good reason like they my just be shady, i mean when u think about it, why should anybody be scared of a sales associate on the job? , especially someone who dresses professional, this confident, and smiles ? the scared bitch must have something 2 hide, i literally have more friends than i can count and i take the time 2 consider each feeling and thought that each person expresses and try and catch the ones they try and hide, praise the intelligence they express, embrace the ideas they have, I HAVE MAD LOVE FOR ALL MY PEOPLE, BUT IF U DON'T HAVE LOVE FOR ME I AINT GOT NO LOVE TAMPOCO.  
    now what, BRAIN DAMAGE? how the fuck do u know if i actually have a damaged brain? better yet did u see me in the act of "getting high" or something , huh? or is your source is some hatoraide(almost like gatoraide but fuel for hating) influenced gossip that is not official facts, just another board gaming chump entertaining them selfs with fiction from their own damaged excuse for a brain? who the fuck r u 2 question me !?, your a blank face that seems 2 just be shooting for the fellow gossipers approval. if i knew who u were i might soften up a tad but nOOh, u wanna sound cool for everybody 2 see your little 2cents when u probably dont even know me. TAKE A BREATH AND THINK-  
    I LEARNED NOT 2 LET PEOPLE WALK OVER ME THE HARD WAY WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER... U CANT WALK ON MY PEOPLE IF I AM THERE EITHER UNLESS THEY DESERVE IT. check it out, me and the homies that r smart practice something: they would kill and gladly die for me. i would also do the same for them because there is nobody that is gonna look out for them like me. I AM A GROWN ASS MAN HOMIE, know who the fuck u r talking down on before, make sure u wanna do that, and then decide if its a good idea next time.i can take jokes all day, i act goofy when i wanna, but u better know me before u speak on me and question me in that manner.:face-plain: > LATER ON IN THE GAME>>
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    yo biggy, homie, check it out, s is the 19th letter in the alphabet and d is the 4th. so 1904 is numeric code for abbreviated SAN DIEGO,  
    not only us loked out mexicanos represent like that but also sd skinheads rock that, your local rock and punk bands bang like that as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    almost forgot 2 mention for the white noise. about people being scared of me/anybody. the way i see it is no matter how big a vato is, he still breathes the same air as me, have human heart pumping in the chest, arms ,legs ,fingers and the same basic pressure points that if done properly, could end either of our lives in the same way..................... i cant speak on how u feel on the subject miss white noise but i sure as hell know that i aint scared. I FEAR GOD THOUGH-WITH HONOR AND RESPECT.