Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthornewbie
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2007
    The closest store is in San Marcos ....why not make one in San Ysidro and one in El Cajon city? Think about it, its more closer for us customers and we can spend more money.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Anyone want to hint or guess whos going to get fired at the San Diego Store?
    Do you think the Fry's San Diego store is still corrupt?
    Why does our Service Deparment Suck At The San Diego Store?
    why is there mopar at store #15 right now?
    In depth Report on Store 15: San Diego
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Fry's is too cheap to expand their business. Bestb uy is the #1 electronics retailer.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    Fry's is working to expand as quickly as they can while still giving you the quality that you deserve as a consumer. New stores are always in the works and are added as quickly as possible.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2007
    Does anyone know where the next Fry's locations will be?
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2007
    Chula vista San Diego.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2007 edited
    worm:Fry's is too cheap to expand their business. Bestb uy is the #1 electronics retailer.

It costs ~$500,000 to open a new store and we open 2 or more every year. Best Buy is the #1 retailer that is (almost) exclusively electronics, but Wal-Mart beats them out easily (in electronics) despite carrying and focusing on other things. Fry's is constantly growing and once we reach the New England area it'll be another story.  

I hear rumors of a store in Hawaii... Who's going with me?
  2.  permalink
    i don't know... but you seam to like McDonald's a lot dont you?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2007
    wow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Yeup.
  3.  permalink
    Mclovin....sounds like a 400 pound man that loves Mcdonalds.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    On the contrary... I'm an Irish R&B singer. I am McLovin.
  4.  permalink
    Hmmm well, that makes sense!  

Thanks for giving us a better idea of who you are!
  5.  permalink
    Can anyone else confirm the Chula Vista store? I haven't heard anything about this, although I am only a cashier.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2007
    100% for sure. It's just a matter of when.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2007
    I'll be so glad when they open the Chula Vista store which I have heard for many years Im still waiting on this... I pray to the mighty Allah, Who is God, and the Quran that they open this store soon... Im tired of them dirt cheap mexicans... I won't be transfering to that store I'll be staying here.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2007
    You people do know this is a privately owned company so that's why it's a bit slower to add new stores and all that. Best Buy and Wal-Mart are much bigger corporate companies.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2007
    Punkzilla:You people do know this is a privately owned company so that's why it's a bit slower to add new stores and all that. Best Buy and Wal-Mart are much bigger corporate companies.

It sounds like they are trying preserve what they have. The Fry's brothers are probably more profitable being non-corporate. It seams that Fry's has been getting more and more corporate everyday. We no long have the lower prices and some of our products are higher priced, higher profitability but pays nothing.Howard Dean for America '08
  6.  permalink
    I hope they don't start changing as they expand.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2007
    howard:
    Punkzilla:You people do know this is a privately owned company so that's why it's a bit slower to add new stores and all that. Best Buy and Wal-Mart are much bigger corporate companies.

It sounds like they are trying preserve what they have. The Fry's brothers are probably more profitable being non-corporate. It seams that Fry's has been getting more and more corporate everyday. We no long have the lower prices and some of our products are higher priced, higher profitability but pays nothing.

Good point.I shit trains, Now what?