Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2016
    Does anyone know about the small claims cases that customers bring against Fry's? I remember that some customers were super pissed that they crushed their laptops after a few months of not picking them up. One actually called to get some information to bring the matter before a small claims judge.
  1.  permalink
    Lol, customers sue for everything. They mostly due the service dept in my store. Stupid stuff like, the memory that said 4 GB want 4gb on my laptop. Duh fuck tard done use a bit for video memory. Or the washer u installed leaked and destroyed my $10 Persian rug I keep in the laundry room. The service manager has told me s bunch of stupid trials he had to attend.
  2.  permalink
    Woops I meant $10k Persian rug
  3.  permalink
    We also had another individual sue Frys because her car got broken In to. Then after the fact she remembered she had a back pack with $5k dollars in it that she forgot to tell the police about. Frys wins most cases because ppl sue for nonsense
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2016
    A search of the D&B database shows that Fry's loses a lot of their cases - most related to not honoring their PSC agreement, rebate scams, not replacing defective stuff.
  4.  permalink
    Could u link that?
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2016
    Guest: Could u link that?

D&B does not allow that. I have access to D&B via my work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2016
    ObiWan: A search of the D&B database shows that Fry's loses a lot of their cases - most related to not honoring their PSC agreement, rebate scams, not replacing defective stuff.

Wouldn't be a bad idea, especially since you can sue for up to $10k in Cali small claims. Most TVs are under $5k anyways, and Fry's has plenty of cash to give back to swindled customers on breach of PSC.