Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMedivh
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2016 edited
    Somehow Nancy who was a "coordinator" managed to get promoted to supervisor in the service department, and then became "acting department manager" for a department she was not qualified to run. She made everyone in the department pretty much do her duties when possible, closing with this bitch was the most annoying thing ever, if you were getting off at 9 and she hadn't finished her jobs, you're gonna be there until 10. She got one of us to fix the v-con computer, finished POST-ing it, then had the associate install it into a case because she didn't know how. This was with a PT associate too who had already hit the 5 hour mark with no lunch. Not being A+ qualified for service department manager was one thing, but she was also extremely rude to customers, she would be dismissive and condescending in the way she responded to them. Luckily for her she had the sm, Alfons wrapped around her finger and managed to get away with everything. Anytime she cried wolf, Alfons was there to save the day.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Ran into the ground by incompetent executives!
    Randy Fry and the Missing Peacocks
    Another reminder: Flea Loves the cock
    how can i be a good sales supervisor??
    Is Obama a tool of the Project for a New American Century?
  2.  permalink
    She's the perfect example of how you can get promoted based on how much the higher ups like you even if you're not qualified.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsadfryguy
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2019
    If shes the one I'm thinking of she was really hot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2019
    sadfryguy: If shes the one I'm thinking of she was really hot.

Post a pic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsadfryguy
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2019
    I wish I had one. She was sexy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsadfryguy
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2019
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2019 edited
    Please don't say Nancy gobbles cocks. I just learned she's a full-blown lesbian.  

Any pic holders out there? Anyone?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsadfryguy
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2019
    But she has a kid...maybe shes not totally gay..
  3.  permalink
    I think the real issue is the claim that she is an "Incompetent Cock Gobbler" I would need to test her competence to be able to confirm that she is in fact, incompetent at cock gobbling.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsadfryguy
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2019
    Yes the Nancy at store 7 seemed like she knew her way around a cock. :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2019
    FormerFryGuy: I think the real issue is the claim that she is an "Incompetent Cock Gobbler" I would need to test her competence to be able to confirm that she is in fact, incompetent at cock gobbling.

Comon buddy, if you work at Fry's, I think that would disqualify you from getting sexual favors from her.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2019
    And also, guys, Fry's has a tendency to bring our the worst in people. Something tells me this woman isn't all that bad and further doesn't deserve to be chastised on this.  

I made a post on Adam Sosa a while ago but it's because that guy's a total cock. He's one of the rare individuals who acts the same way at Fry's when he's not at Fry's. I don't think this girl is like that. Please delete this thread or take her name and likeness out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2019
    I believe OP is referring to the Nancy in Store 15. I've had the misfortune of working with her as well. Glad I got out when I did. Not sure if she's still there at this point.  

I agree with sadfryguy though. She was pretty hot imo despite having like, 3 kids. Apologies Charlie, I do not have any pics either.