Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Wow. Quite the forums.  

Class action lawsuit.  

Guy getting fired for starting a forum..  

Well. What the hell am I signing up for? Job is for Comp service tech. I've got the 801 Comptia a+ test, just need to do the 802.  

What am I (honestly) signing up for?
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    I got called today for an interview... should I do it?
    Got a call for a interview for computer sales position advice needed.
    I got a job interview at Frys...
    If I cant make an interview time will they reschedule?
    Fry's Interview In San Jose This Coming Week..Any Advice?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 9676
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2016
    Scheduling deliveries, answering phones, customer service, telling customers what they want to hear, doing management's job, paperwork after more paperwork. You're looking at a dead end job unless higher ups love you or you suck the corporate cock, all that and on minimum wage I might add. If you've got A+ you're better off elsewhere, Fry's is a joke.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2016
    Run Forrest Run!
  3.  permalink
    Fry's is z good place to get Your foot in IT. Mostly incompetent staff and management bug I've seen the good people get high paying jobs elsewhere since they worked as a service tech. Fry's is a stepping stone to better things that