Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBIB
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2016 edited
    We have obvious unqualified promotion taken place. Corporate may not care as long as the # come in . But the morale of this stores employees is damaged and there are several VQ's already in
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Inappropriate Content
    Fry's Electronics Credit Card Promotions
    Story about Paul and Justin about 5 days suspension in Store 15
    Why no Berkeley/Oakland/Richmond Fry's?
    I dont understand...
  2.  permalink
    No one cares that you suck too much to be promoted at a half as store like frys. Go kill yourself for not even being good enough to work there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 5353
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2016
    Good.

Frys is only a stepping stone for better things ahead.
  3.  permalink
    ???
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2016
    I can assure you that only the most qualified and hardest working associates are the ones who move up the ladder at my stores and in my home office. We're looking for people with great leadership abilities to lead us forward, but please, do not spread rumors like this. If you'd like to update this complaint with specific names then you may do so and we can resolve it from there.
  4.  permalink
    Jesus Christ, tell me that isn't really Charlie Fry . . .
  5.  permalink
    Lol charlie fry. Someone never went to training.
  6.  permalink
    Politics are the #1 factor in promotions at Fry's. I had a manager open a v con meeting by saying "you all fucking suck, that's why we didn't hit our numbers". There is a manager at store #14 who was a habitual sexual harasser. He apparently was promoted to store manager and the good store manager who actually worked hard was fired. That says enough
    •  
      CommentAuthorJessrond
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2017
    #1 Gotta be AZN  
    #2 Gotta scam people into buying warranties  
    #3 Gotta NOT honor said warranties  
    :face-angel::face-angel::face-angel:

3088164avatar-98.jpg
Add your comments