Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    Hey i was informed today that i was suspended for "performance issues" and that home office would review wether i would continue to be employed. What the hell does performance issues mean exactly? As far as i know my managers have never mentioned low performance to me, i work hard, am on time and have never missed a day so what the heck?! Am i going to be fired? becuase i really need this job for school. :face-crying:
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    5 Days suspension..don't know what to do PLEASE HELP!!!
    Story about Paul and Justin about 5 days suspension in Store 15
    suspension
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2016
    Means you are not selling enough and making your overlords money.
  3.  permalink
    t0rrent: Means you are not selling enough and making your overlords money.

But im a merchandiser?
  4.  permalink
    How many days was the suspension for?
  5.  permalink
    Guest: How many days was the suspension for?

5 days, I was on the 90 day new hire probation thing. As soon as i was done he told me i was suspended.
  6.  permalink
    In 90 days of they don't like you for any reason you can be fired. After 90 days they need to build a case against you. Seeing that it's the holidays and Frys is hiring like crazy they must not like you at all.
  7.  permalink
    5 days is an automatic fried from Fry's. I mean fired.. sorry guy. Best of luck on your new search!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 3394
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2016
    Yup a five day means you will be terminated. Don't sign anything they ask you to and collect unemployment While you search for another job . What department were you working in??
  8.  permalink
    Guest: Yup a five day means you will be terminated. Don't sign anything they ask you to and collect unemployment While you search for another job . What department were you working in??

I was working in merchandising, guess ill be looking for a new job now. Its really bs that they are firing me for some stupid crap. No wonder people hate working for them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2016
    Consider being fired by Fry's a badge of honor
    •  
      CommentAuthorAcidBurn
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2017
    ObiWan: Consider being fired by Fry's a badge of honor

this tbh...
Add your comments