Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Hey i was informed today that i was suspended for "performance issues" and that home office would review wether i would continue to be employed. What the hell does performance issues mean exactly? As far as i know my managers have never mentioned low performance to me, i work hard, am on time and have never missed a day so what the heck?! Am i going to be fired? becuase i really need this job for school. :face-crying:
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    5 Days suspension..don't know what to do PLEASE HELP!!!
    Story about Paul and Justin about 5 days suspension in Store 15
    suspension
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2016
    Means you are not selling enough and making your overlords money.
  3.  permalink
    t0rrent: Means you are not selling enough and making your overlords money.

But im a merchandiser?
  4.  permalink
    How many days was the suspension for?
  5.  permalink
    Guest: How many days was the suspension for?

5 days, I was on the 90 day new hire probation thing. As soon as i was done he told me i was suspended.
  6.  permalink
    In 90 days of they don't like you for any reason you can be fired. After 90 days they need to build a case against you. Seeing that it's the holidays and Frys is hiring like crazy they must not like you at all.
  7.  permalink
    5 days is an automatic fried from Fry's. I mean fired.. sorry guy. Best of luck on your new search!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 3394
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2016
    Yup a five day means you will be terminated. Don't sign anything they ask you to and collect unemployment While you search for another job . What department were you working in??
  8.  permalink
    Guest: Yup a five day means you will be terminated. Don't sign anything they ask you to and collect unemployment While you search for another job . What department were you working in??

I was working in merchandising, guess ill be looking for a new job now. Its really bs that they are firing me for some stupid crap. No wonder people hate working for them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2016
    Consider being fired by Fry's a badge of honor
    •  
      CommentAuthorAcidBurn
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2017
    ObiWan: Consider being fired by Fry's a badge of honor

this tbh...