Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2017
    I poked my head into the Fremont store while killing time waiting for a movie and noticed the non management/non commission sales people were wearing red Fry's polo's instead of everyone being in a white dress shirt. When did this start?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    What new anti-employee policies is Frys putting in place due to the economy?
    BREAKING NEWS: INCIDENT AT THE SAN DIEGO FRY'S STORE!
    Frys price match newegg?
    Frys does not price match Newegg
    Attention Fry's Customers: New Laptops/Desktop Models Coming Soon...
  2.  permalink
    Started on Black Friday, everyone who worked got a free polo and now it costs around $15 to get one.
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2017
    Interesting, been in a few times since Black Friday and never noticed them before
  3.  permalink
    I guess I'm lucky enough to work in a store that has had the red polos for a few years now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 898
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2017
    Also wouldn't be surprised if its the same person, lol.
  4.  permalink
    Fry's has had the red polos for a while? Whoever's been wearing them are so lucky lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorJosh
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2017
    Did you work at Fremont too? I did.
  5.  permalink
    No, store 12. Stuck with the dress shirts until last November ;_;
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2017
    Josh: Did you work at Fremont too? I did.

Yup, quit in April 09, two weeks after coming back from being off six months for workers compensation. It was glorious. Everyone I worked with at service is now gone. They managed to break paolo down to the point he walked.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJessrond
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2017
    oh herrroo  
    :face-angel::face-angel:

brian.jpg
  6.  permalink
    Wow I hadn't stepped into a Fry's store since I quit 5 years ago. Everyone I knew has left and everyone was rocking red polos. When I was an av sup 5 years ago only delivery drivers wore red polos. The logo looks terrible on the polo but it must be so much nicer for merchandisers to wear instead of shirt and tie. I see they still wear demo packs and still rock the pointless Beat Yesterday Books.
  7.  permalink
    My red polo shirt can be dirty and it's hardly noticeable. My white dress shirt with a tie had to be wash literally everyday because of the dust from all those boxes I lift. Also, red polo shirts I feel like I can actually breathe.
Add your comments