Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    Does anyone know If you get caught stealing at a store by loss prevention and they enter your name into their database, would it come up if you applied for a job at that company.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Retail theft
    What do you think of the future in Electronic Retailing?
    hey guys I'm back with an all new Retail movie...sort of....
    Attention Intel Retail Edge member. Will to pay for 3930k cpu.
    Rules for customers to follow when shopping at a retail store.
  3.  permalink
    Yes.
  4.  permalink
    I actually laugh out loud whenever I see people that are actively stealing also applying for a job. You'd think that they're tiny little brain would realize the competing interests of applying for a job at a store whilst stuffing a video game in their pants from that same store.

You must be a special kind of stupid, Parker.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJessrond
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2017
    If I saw a sexy woman stealing from Fry's, I would let her get away with it and buy her things from Amazon or Target for being such a bad girl!  
    :face-devil-grin:

drunk me.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthordept 9
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2017
    I cannot speak for other companies, but you could still be hired at Fry's so long as you have not been convicted of the theft yet. Usually that will be several months from the time of your arrest or citation until the court date. There is no such database at Frys to cross reference new hires with names in LPmaster, but you will probably be recognized by someone in LP if you are stupid enough to apply at the same store in which you were caught. If you have been convicted already they will find that when they run your background and you will be termed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJessrond
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2017
    Fuck fry's.

16 year old.jpg
Add your comments