Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    TL;DR  

I put in a months notice because I started to hate the place after working 6 days a week for 7 months straight but after I left I  
    realized how much I actually liked working there. Is there no way to actually get back in there? I really want to go back. I  
    have only been gone for two months.
  2.  permalink
    Generally no, but I heard of one case where someone was given a month to reconsider after they left. However, that person had connections so if you didn't, Idk. Why re-apply at Fry's though? You can definitely find somewhere better to work...
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 3399
    • CommentTime4 days ago
    Pretty much depends on your situation when you left.
    If you were well liked and good numbers (I doubt they'd let you back unless you were sales / maybe a manager), you might be able to. Otherwise I doubt it. I think I've seen one person come back, and one get rejected.
    I've always thought of it more as a intimidation tactic, and usually people don't have any intention of coming back anyways.

Not sure what made you change your mind, but there are plenty of other dead end jobs out there if you really miss it that much.
  3.  permalink
    Guest: Why re-apply at Fry's though? You can definitely find somewhere better to work...

Because I got away with so much, it was actually fun. I liked all the people I worked with. My numbers were horrible though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTime3 days ago
    You mean it's easy to be a slacker at Frys....
  4.  permalink
    ObiWan: You mean it's easy to be a slacker at Frys....

Exactly LMAO
Add your comments