Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoriSourCream
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2017 edited
    Just bought a new ASUS Laptop about a week and half ago, decided to to a clean install of Windows 10, Windows 10 decides to glitch on me and every time I boot up, I get spinning dots at the bottom of the screen that last FOREVER till I force shut down, and all the google solution out there does not help  

I decide to do ANOTHER clean install, and this STILL happens  

Now I'm done with this shit, I decide to reset the PC back to the Windows that I came with with all the excessive stuff in it, and now I'm stuck on this screen http://imgur.com/a/aYkQK  

It keeps restarting and restartttinggg, infinite loop, and I can't seem to get into system restore and I'm just so done with this :face-plain:  

-----  

I read the return policy and was wondering if this laptop fits this criteria  

5. Product that is returned incomplete, damaged, or with serial number missing or tampered with will not be accepted for return.  

its not physically damaged, but I just can't fucking boot the damn laptop  

is it possible to trade in for the same version laptop but new?  

-----  

Thanks guys
  1.  permalink
    Don't tell them you did a clean install and they will take it back, they'll never be able to tell although If you tell them you tried to do a clean install you are fucked.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2017
    ....and switch to a Mac
Add your comments