Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2017
    I remember seeing a group of cashiers counting cash on that table in the cashier pit. They all stood up, staring at the center of the table while a single supervisor would count the cash. Everyone had a look on their face like they were burying a deceased relative. Anyone care to comment on this stupid procedure they have?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Hire more chicks, not just as cashiers but sales people.
    Wow. I met the 2 dumbest cashiers in Oxnard.
    Cashiers at store 27 are getting written up for not opening up Fry's Cardss
    Supervisors making cashiers do multiple duties per day
    Hey Stupervisors...THIS is where your money went!
  2.  permalink
    "Here lies: Remaining Shred of Dignity"
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2017
    Guest: "Here lies: Remaining Shred of Dignity"

LOL and to think they have to do that several times a day. It's because Randy Fry's too cheap to spend money on a cash counter machine and they're only like $60.
  3.  permalink
    Theyre making their bag. At the end I the shift they need to return a bag filled with the correct amount of money so the next person can have a full bag. If yo take in too much money that's fine, its removed from the bag. If you don't have enough money you need to stay and make it. That's why sometimes you may hear a cashier saying credit or cash only. There is nothing wrong with the system. It's just they need o make or keep their bag before they go.
  4.  permalink
    We offers Machtv Plus Roku Code,Machtv Plus Roku Free,Machtv Plus Roku Channel,Machtv Plus Roku Channel Code,Machtv Plus Roku Code Free,Machtv Plus Roku,Mach Tv Plus Roku,Wowtv Roku Channel,Wowtv Roku Code Free,Wowtv Roku Channel List,Wowtv Roku Private Channel,Wowtv Roku Activation,Wowtv And Rok by machtvrokuplus.com  

http://www.machtvrokuplus.com/

logo_78.png
Add your comments